Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
looking for players:pokemon rp
but how would the game be made? the teams, battles and such..
I'd love to be a part of this. Hit me up if it's a go ahead
If you need me, I can help somehow Wink
Count me in. This could be interesting
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
(06-10-2016, 05:01 PM)subgirl25 Wrote: so first in order to get it started we need at least 20 people 8 gym leaders that i will pick and 4 elite 4 members and a champion.in order to do the battles i thinking the fair way to do it is useing pokemon showdown if a challenger beats a gym leader he or she has the right to fuck the gym leader i will update this post when i pick the gym leaders and elite 4 to be fair all legendary pokemon is off limits and the gym leaders and elite 4 members has to be on often so the challengers dont get stuck after winning one or two badges so if u interested in joining reply to the post or message me personally

Sounds great! May I get involved with this RP? Thanks! Smile
This sounds like fun~! Mind if I join as a trainer? ^^
idea time: expand this a little bit so there are enough of each gender to fit all sexualities (26 total plus challengers). might be difficult, but this would allow for both male and female gym leaders
(07-25-2016, 08:52 AM)Eomas627 Wrote: idea time: expand this a little bit so there are enough of each gender to fit all sexualities (26 total plus challengers). might be difficult, but this would allow for both male and female gym leaders

ok for one what happens when a guy challenges a gym and its a guy im pretty sure that they wont be gay
It sounds interesting. I'd be game, but wouldn't you need some badge system though to prevent someone from just skipping the gyms and going straight to the elite 4 or champion.
(07-25-2016, 11:57 AM)subgirl25 Wrote:
(07-25-2016, 08:52 AM)Eomas627 Wrote: idea time: expand this a little bit so there are enough of each gender to fit all sexualities (26 total plus challengers). might be difficult, but this would allow for both male and female gym leaders

ok for one what happens when a guy challenges a gym and its a guy im pretty sure that they wont be gay

you could separate the gyms into those looking for guys and those looking for women.