Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DND MNFCLUB group
darn i missed it
Funky shades are always a must!  Cool
Doing another one Thursday same time (continue the last one which sadly I lost internet connection for that whole night ;-Wink
Is this thread dead?
Am I too late to join into this DND MNFCLUB Group?
This thread is sadly dead i'm sorry that I can't get into the rp times and I having problems with my computer. I will be busy soon for four weeks and I will try to redo another one later probably in October or November. I'm sorry
No problem, come back soon!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
So I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in trying this again. Ive never really played D&D before but if no one else wants to be a moderator or dungeon master (?) I would be willing to give it a try. I would do things a little different then mickboy did, but same basic idea of using chatzy's dice function to add some randomness to the adventure. I think I would do the character stats a little differently though. If anyone else is interested in playing and/or has suggestions please let me know either by replying or pming me. Im planning to try it the first weekend of september. If enough people are interested Ill post more details this upcoming weekend. Thanks!
would be awesome if anyone can control the dnd rp's for me cuz of my tight schedule in college
ok so im thinking of doing this friday night august 2nd with saturady being a back up, time around 10pm easter time. i suspect it will take a while to do if we even finish so be prepared for that, ill have a couple of "adventures" planned to choose from. Ill post a link to the chatzy the day or two before but in the meantime hear is an example of how i would run things. http://www.chatzy.com/34901119137997 Hope some of you can make it!
so idk if people are still interested in this or not but here is a link to the chatzy where i will host friday night at 10pm eastern time http://us21.chatzy.com/54442284341318