Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodeo
Wink 
Hello there!

How about we share here and compete who is the best at the rodeo. Huh??

I first.

Kiz :**

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
Portugues
Porra, acima de 2 minutos no Rodeo? Já imagino que alguém manja de manual hein XD
Mesmo eu sendo péssimo neste game, imagino como deve ser ganhar 1k de grana

English:
Wow... over 2 minutes in this game? I see someone is good in "manual" XD
Even i play bad in Rodeo, i imagine your happy for win 1k of cash
[Image: Sc6WT.gif]
"One word, one feeling, one moment: Moeru...."
Opponent 5seconds ? I wonder if you used a 2nd temporary account for money trading.

Anyway kind of useless to compete for the rodeo, especially now that there're too many high scores obtained with the browser exploit/cheat.
Logged in yesterday and saw the 31 MINUTES one, just ok..legit score for sure *facepalm*
[Image: giphy.gif]
I could not understand because of their provocation.
But to be clear, I created a topic that just for fun.
And to quench your curiosity, I was not using second account was playing against a friend named NegraLee and I had already lost many times. That was the second that I had won.
But apparently, they'd better close than to receive more provocations.
Sad
(12-18-2015, 06:26 PM)Marcelle Wrote: I could not understand because of their provocation.
But to be clear, I created a topic that just for fun.
And to quench your curiosity, I was not using second account was playing against a friend named NegraLee and I had already lost many times. That was the second that I had won.
But apparently, they'd better close than to receive more provocations.
Sad

I don't get the point of having those insane records too, but whatever I'm happy for my 2:47 obtained with practise and a shitty mouse Tongue
No worries about the pic. I was just curious.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Idiot Tongue
im really bad at rodeo i always lose in the short remove part, how do you guys stand long
You just need to practice with being able to compensate for the bull's insanely quick late-game switches. It's just lasting long enough without getting distracted, at the core of it.
(12-18-2015, 03:09 PM)Bango Wrote: too many high scores obtained with the browser exploit/cheat.

Browser exploit? What?
The increasing the mouse speed is a good tip, but also use the horns as a barrier to how far out you go(basically stay in between the horns) so that when he shuffles, you don't make wide shifts....