Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Confessions of a Particular Kind: The Heartbreaker
Absolutely lovely. Totally took me off my "worries" and I'm at work, I have stuff to do! lol, but "thou has transcended" quite the riveting sensations. Kudos!

Wonderful story hun! Personal and I think the ending, while leaving us wanting more was perfect as it was. This could go alone but is also fitting being in the same post. There is more I want to say on this but I will save it for another day.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

Hi cuylie...read it and then I had to read it again, it was THAT GOOD! five stars to the way you write, five stars to the way you expose your feelings, five stars to the way you can 'transport' us there, to that room, as onlookers!!! BRAVO!!!
(06-26-2016, 04:11 PM)Cuylie Wrote: It takes a while for me to come to my senses, when I do, Anna is curled up against me.  Her lithe body, slick with sweat is pressed against me.  Her lips kiss at my eyes, kissing at the tears.  My hands just cling to her, pulling me closer as her hands roam my skin lightly with soft soothing touches.  I can’t stop trembling.  I can’t stop the quaver, the hope in my voice.

“I love you.  I don’t want this to end.”

Anna looks at me with a kindness in her eyes and compassion in her heart; her hand gently brushes away a tear that falls down my cheek.

The End

I apologize.  I know this is abrupt, but I don’t want this moment to go away.  It is so very fragile and delicate, it would be so easy to break.  It needs all the protection that I can give it, so, with that thought this is a perfect place to leave it.

Amazing, ..i love this ...... , the descripitons of your moves ands feelings, ... the way you took us up to your level of emotions ..
... and the end, leaving this moment and your feelings in abeyance ........
Thank you ;-))
[Image: detail.gif]
I appreciate the kind words and the feedback. Thank you for taking time to respond. I'm glad that the emotional push really mirrored the erotic push, that was kind of the goal, to really bring those to parts together and enhance each other.
*bow my head to sensei*
Cuylie. It's great. Really. Not only because it's well written and built. It's because there is a sizable chunk of yourself in this story. That demands a kind of courage and talent. I don't know how the "autofiction" genre is perceived in the us, but I love it.
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
I give respect to whoever actually reads both whole confessions
For some, writing is natural - it's their response to everything. They take to their pens and write themselves a cure. They write themselves an answer, or a friend, or a brother, or a lover - they bring emotion into the world out of an ether of... well wherever it comes from. And then some are writers who are taught to respond, through repetition and drilling they become capable of showing the world a bit of their imagination. I am of the opinion that you are the former, as opposed to the latter, I think you write yourself worlds and people and pen them into existence. I admire this quality a lot, especially since I think I am more of a 'taught writer' instead of a natural born one.

I agree with Simmy that perhaps it's a bit verbose but I prefer more rather than less - it allows for deeper impact. Keep up the excellent work, I look forward to seeing more! ^_^
(07-01-2016, 09:44 PM)IanParis Wrote: *bow my head to sensei*
Cuylie. It's great. Really. Not only because it's well written and built. It's because there is a sizable chunk of yourself in this story. That demands a kind of courage and talent. I don't know how the "autofiction" genre is perceived in the us, but I love it.

I don't think it is a form appreciative in the US, well, accept maybe in movies and "based on a true story." There has been too many high profile cases of people passing off true narrative that were ultimately false that, at least on a professional standpoint, it is shied away from.

(07-01-2016, 10:08 PM)Simmy Wrote: I give respect to whoever actually reads both whole confessions

So is this a compliment that just turned into an insult, you are too cowardly to give direct criticism, or are you just not that funny?

(07-02-2016, 01:13 AM)Cheshire_Smirk Wrote: For some, writing is natural - it's their response to everything. They take to their pens and write themselves a cure. They write themselves an answer, or a friend, or a brother, or a lover - they bring emotion into the world out of an ether of... well wherever it comes from. And then some are writers who are taught to respond, through repetition and drilling they become capable of showing the world a bit of their imagination. I am of the opinion that you are the former, as opposed to the latter, I think you write yourself worlds and people and pen them into existence. I admire this quality a lot, especially since I think I am more of a 'taught writer' instead of a natural born one.

I agree with Simmy that perhaps it's a bit verbose but I prefer more rather than less - it allows for deeper impact. Keep up the excellent work, I look forward to seeing more! ^_^

Thank you. I, at times, admire the "taught" writer though, as my own turns of phrasing can have technical gaps that I struggle to catch on my own. If I were publishing this in a less intimate setting I would definitely need someone else to read through my words. It is kind of interesting how our mind completes gaps and fills little things in to smooth over the jagged and unexpected edges.
I have to admit, dear lady, that I am having to take reading these slowly as I am a bit... easily tipped at the moment, so taking care with reading things likely to cause an emotional wobble. Which is I guess to say that your writing is moving.