Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE POPSICLE QUERY
Okay, let's get this back on track, putting to bed the (let's be honest here) worrying, but hopefully just ignorant or misinformed, comments above.

It's a popsicle, folks! Gender, and sexual orientation, is irrelevant here. I'd suck on that (okay, I'm English, I can't call it a popsicle anymore) ice lolly, assuming it was a hot day and I needed cooling off. And I've started it, I am damn well gonna finish! Wastage is bad, people, so I'm going all the way to the green. And as for how far I want 'her' to reach, well, my views are the same. No wasting it, eat it all.

Now, I do understand the other meaning to this. So, while I have never sucked a cock, planned on sucking a cock, and probably never will suck a cock, I assume I'd be most comfortable getting down to the pink; it gets the head out of the way and leaves just the (ideally) smoother shaft to focus on, but keeps my airway free and the hairs out of my face. And if I'm receiving? Well, as long as the one giving is happy, I'm gonna take whatever I can get, and allow them to work their magic; they know better than I do what they are good at.
Pretty sure I could get to the green part but you have to take care of every part of popsicle or it melts in your hand Wink
While I am more of a giver than receiver (There needs to be a pussy popsicle or something like it!), I do enjoy when she spends time on the Yellow/Orange area. My fav color is blue but if she plays with the green also, that's a bonus.

(06-04-2016, 12:30 PM)Lexilicious Wrote: All the way to the green, with my tongue lapping underneath. Easy. I only have a small mouth, so girth is a problem for me, but I have never had any problems with length. And on the occasion I'm in the mood for it, I love deep throating. I don't see the point in sucking a cock and not taking all of it.

My Gawd...This is a new side of Lexilicious I did not know O.O

(06-04-2016, 01:15 PM)Cuylie Wrote: I don't mind going to the blue or the green, but my favorite part is the yellow.  It can be so much fun to play around in the area.  It is also the easiest part that lets me see up to my partner's face and watch what I am doing.

I'll have to agree with you here Cuylie as I mentioned above in my reply. Meeting a woman's gaze as she does this is rather exciting/big turn on (as is seeing her look at me when I am enjoying the nectar between her thighs)

Fenix-Evil post but a good one Wink
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

(06-04-2016, 12:09 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen's, I have a query for you all, the Popsicle Query, go on, don't be shy!!!!

PS - This test was made for straight people of course, but not in here of course, in here is for all!!

- GIRLS, UNTIL WHAT COLOR CAN YOU GET?

- BOYS, UNTIL WHAT COLOR YOU LIKE THEY REACH?

For me is very easy, I'm without a doubt a Blue Lover!!! I love Blue...

Purple! I think I can make it that far!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Finally you replied to my quell Cath!!! Purple hmm? OK, it's a nice colour, hihihi
To be simple is to be great
Yeah... I kinda forgot about it...
Red, maybe.
Not a Deep Throat big fan and a strong gag reflex.
Undecided
Green, as long as he isn't too long (6-7" is ok). there is something about working my tongue against the sensitive spot of nerves under his balls while the "yellow" head pushes down my throat that makes them explode every time. easy cleanup too. Smile
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.

Tavana's back!
(06-28-2016, 05:38 PM)CBM97 Wrote: Tavana's back!

*curtsies*    Smile
Burning red, as blood rushes through my heart whenever there is you.