Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE POPSICLE QUERY
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen's, I have a query for you all, the Popsicle Query, go on, don't be shy!!!!

PS - This test was made for straight people of course, but not in here of course, in here is for all!!

- GIRLS, UNTIL WHAT COLOR CAN YOU GET?

- BOYS, UNTIL WHAT COLOR YOU LIKE THEY REACH?

For me is very easy, I'm without a doubt a Blue Lover!!! I love Blue...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

To be simple is to be great
*silently crying inside* Even the yellow will be amazing!
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I'm with Vrook on this one Undecided
It would be great if they even considered tasting the tip.
The blue on her nails
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
LOL...the blue on her nails is an amazing reply Sasso...

As for me, and although I like the blue colour so much, the orange spot it's where I like the most they reach!
All the way to the green, with my tongue lapping underneath. Easy. I only have a small mouth, so girth is a problem for me, but I have never had any problems with length. And on the occasion I'm in the mood for it, I love deep throating. I don't see the point in sucking a cock and not taking all of it.
(06-04-2016, 12:09 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen's, I have a query for you all, the Popsicle Query, go on, don't be shy!!!!

PS - This test was made for straight people of course, but not in here of course, in here is for all!!

- GIRLS, UNTIL WHAT COLOR CAN YOU GET?

- BOYS, UNTIL WHAT COLOR YOU LIKE THEY REACH?

For me is very easy, I'm without a doubt a Blue Lover!!! I love Blue...

lol! 
my boy perspective: keeping in the yellow can be as interesting as going blue ;-)
It's really a matter of technique and respective sizes.
and this question is totally gay btw ;-)
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
(06-04-2016, 12:43 PM)IanParis Wrote: and this question is totally gay btw ;-)

Explain?
I don't mind going to the blue or the green, but my favorite part is the yellow. It can be so much fun to play around in the area. It is also the easiest part that lets me see up to my partner's face and watch what I am doing.
Probably around the red area.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]