Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Looking For Players: Luderos, A Fantasy Roleplay (With plenty of sex themes)
To the question about the fucking, also an NPC that basically just has fucked another person a few minutes before might be rather cold towards attempted flirts. We actually had that case with the other group already. They all started seperatly at slightly different times. So one girl fucked with one of the Npcs, when the next girl tried to do the same she was sent away rather quickly to look for another option.
Im Interested :3 Smile
I'm interest but I'm not quite sure if I could do it due to work
I'm in. On Friday I can be there from 8 PM-midnight server time, but that weekend I'm available 5 PM-midnight.
[Image: tumblr_m5n0e4lflM1ryds47o8_r1_250.gif]
I'd be interested in playing!
Funky shades are always a must!  Cool
Damn, this actually sounds pretty fun! Wish i could be on enough to indulge in it...
I'm interested but currently on vacation/holiday. I may have time this weekend, if not I ill be able to when I get back home in a week.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

Sounds good to me, I game.
I already sent the PM to let you know my availability. To follow up, Is there a wiki or a like guide for new players to check out before play or will all the information on character building be given at the demo?

Thanks Sapphire,

We are working out when everyone should play and sending out invitations as we fit all the times together. We will give all teh information you need in the demo.