Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Looking For Players: Luderos, A Fantasy Roleplay (With plenty of sex themes)
Alexa92 and I have been building a large roleplay. It is a complete world with adventures to be had and people to fight and fuck. If you are familiar with Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder or similar systems this will feel familiar. If you have played RPG computer games (Skyrim, Final Fantasy etc.) you will notice similar elements here too. There is one major difference though, our world is very much for adults and fucking is as important as fighting. Though you can skip one or the other most of the time.

We already have one group of players (who have also been play testers) and will continue with them, however we would like to play with a second group also.

We're looking for people who would be interested in exploring this world, preferably a group of 3-5 who can play at weekends at the same time as each other. We are both European (my timezone is +0, Alexa92 is at +1). We are very flexible on our times at the weekend, however and frequently stay up late or all night, so as long as all the players can make the same time we probably can too.

Our goal is to deliver a really fun experience and to that end there is the option to explore every kink we could think of in the world as well as a wide array of none sex things to do (you can get a job as a lumberjack if you want...). We are sensitive to the fact that not all people are into everything so we ask our players to tell us what they don't want to do so we can avoid it!

If you are interested in playing feel free  to reply to thsi thread, or to PM Alexa92 or myself here on the forum, or in game if you see us. We will help you build a character and begin exploring the world. We would like to play our first session on the weekend of the 17th-19th June.

It is worth noting that whilst your character's actions affect each other’s game worlds and you will start together we will not require you to stick together at all times. You, of course, are free to do so if you wish.

Please ask any general questions you would like to in this thread and we will answer as best we can, although we will avoid giving spoilers!

Interested Players

Sapphire94
Gangbang_mia
johnnyRboy
mickboy12
Dayana
Brandon
Bansai
Emmie
TheSalaciousOne

If you are interested and your name is not on the above list, please let us know!
Sounds kinda like Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption of Champions, less the transformation stuff perhaps. ^^

I'd love to hear some background story on the world if possible. And what kinds of characters you'd be creating.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
Sure. The world is fairly standard fantasy setting, apart from things that would be considered spoilers. Its called Luderos and the players start on the continent of Soinella in the country of Aldan. Their adventures begin low on money and with no equipment in the town of Eschestadt, a small lumber jacking settlement. A fair bit of play will be finding out about the world, but I can tell you a few things.

In Aldan there are three major religions Axelism (who's adherents worship the Goddess Axela, Königin der Huren), Anelism (who's adherents worship the Goddess Anelahk, die Schöpferin) and Soyristity (who's adherents worship the God Soiryk, der Wiedergeborene). There is a strong tension between Anelism and Axelism, but the three generally coexist peacefully.

There are a large number of different sapient races and monsters (and players can play most of them) each with their own cultures and traditions as well as physiological differences. In Eschestadt there are only a few none humans, though they are integrated pretty well. One is even the Mayor's wife! Still none humans, particularly rare ones are something of an oddity. This is far less true in the big city.

Speaking of the city, that is the first objective of our new players: Get to Karlsburg. This is the capital of Aldan, where lives the young King Sebastien and many of the countries nobles including the famous Majordomo Karl König III.

As to what characters the players want to make they can make almost anything they want. Each character is given a nominal class, but you can learn skills outside of that as part of a job system. We currently have a sexy elf thief who uses her whiles to steal things (or fails and  ends up in terrible trouble)  and a catgirl mage, who mostly just wants a job and to meet nice people who won't judge her. Those are two examples.

As for the NPCs you will interact with there are shopkeepers, thieves, farmers, nobles, peasants and all sorts of monsters. There are also genuinely nice people as well as the most vile scum you can imagine. Sometimes its hard to tell those apart. My poem The Lay of Dörthe Bärentöter is a song from the bards in this world.

If you'd like to know something more specific feel free to ask more questions!
Hmmm...I only have one thing to say: Hecks yeah! xD

Anyways, definitely piqued my interest here Ky. Would love to follow, or at least had a first hand view of how it is played once Smile
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
We may be able to arrange a 'display' session to show it off. Will talk to Alexa.
Hi Kyr, I wish you, alexa and all the others the best of joy in that story(?), RP(?), on that...as for me, sorry my dear, I have no idea what you are talking about and I read it, several times, I still have no clue, for that reason...I'm out! Have Fun, kisses
To be simple is to be great
Sounds Neverwinter Nights gone kinky Big Grin 
If I had time, I would have tried it !
Good luck in your endeavours Kyrios.
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
Oh sounds very interesting, i want it! <3 Big Grin
I want in aswell Big Grin
meh 2 !!