Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Looking For Players: Luderos, A Fantasy Roleplay (With plenty of sex themes)
That sounds like something really fun and I would like to get involved. I love roleplay and always appreciate finding new partners

I applaud the creative energy that is going in on this. Unfortunately my login times are never consistent and I would hate to weight down a group, but, with permission, I might peek in time to time.
That would be fine Cuylie. Glad to have people peek in.

I'm going to compile a list of everyone interested and what times they can make so if you could let me know your log in times at weekends that would be great!
If I could I'd like to try this, but I can't guarantee I'll have time on the weekends to play. It seems like it would be fun though
I have added a list of interested players to the first post.

As we have been asked for demo sessions (and we need to make sure you are a good fit with us too!) we are planning to run intro sessions starting next week in the evenings (After 4 PM server time until about 7 or 8 PM server time). If you would like a demo session please let us know and we will arrange a time.
let me in with ur group
I want to join Smile
I'd love to give the demo a try. Let me know what's the best way to get in contact with you
If there's still space, I would like to be a part of this demo if you'd let me.
A few questions regardless, out of curiosity tho:
1) Will you have an overarching plot?
2) Will you be forcing people to stick to said plot (as some gamemasters do) or adapting to player actions?
3) Given the medium you've chosen, don't you think plot development can sometimes be slowed or neglected by people's libidos(Libidoes? Libidums? idk what the plural is)
Thanks
(06-08-2016, 04:31 PM)TheSalaciousOne Wrote: I'd love to give the demo a try. Let me know what's the best way to get in contact with you

Generally just PM me here and I will respond. May give out more contact details at a later date.

(06-09-2016, 11:52 AM)LadyLuscious Wrote: If there's still space, I would like to be a part of this demo if you'd let me.
A few questions regardless, out of curiosity tho:
1) Will you have an overarching plot?
2) Will you be forcing people to stick to said plot (as some gamemasters do) or adapting to player actions?
3) Given the medium you've chosen, don't you think plot development can sometimes be slowed or neglected by people's libidos(Libidoes? Libidums? idk what the plural is)
Thanks

Its not too late at all! I am planning to PM all the interested individuals this evening, now including you. The demos will be run as shortish individual sessions, with just the player and the two of us.

1) Not really, although you might feel there is. We have a number of deep and intertwined story threads which you can follow, or not as you wish. We have put in hundreds of hours building the world, essentially we want to let you explore (as we continue to expand) Luderos, with pretty much no restrictions. The story will therefore be built around the player's interests and intents. We will make sure there is a sense of connection and flow with recurring characters for you to interact with and the progression of the worlds plot (whcih you can interact with or not as you wish, things will continue to happen without your intervention).

2) I think 1 pretty much answers this, but no I don't railroad. I world build and then allow free exploration and decision making. I have been running games in this style for about 14 years and DMing in general for about 20 (I started as a kid). Alexa is also very good at improvisation, story crafting and character portrayal as well as being much more organised than I. Working together we really bring a world to life, or at least that is the impression I get from our players.

3) Sex scenes will generally include plot development, as will fight scenes. Both can take a lot of time, so we seek to make them meaningful. If your characters want to just fuck everything in sight this will still be true as you will affect how you're perceived by various groups as well as you're relations with individuals.

Thanks for your interest and questions, I hope those answers satisfy! Feel free to ask more.