Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Making Oasis a popular place
That's good! I remember when I trie to mak a group which helps the new players.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I want to join what I need to do?
(05-31-2016, 01:13 PM)Lexilicious Wrote: Kinda sounds like you are just trying to take over an area. Will you enforce your rule over the Oasis? Or will people still be free to use it as just another place to stand around and talk? I like the idea of roleplaying this kinda thing: I don't want to join in, but sounds like you could have fun. But there is the key word - you. I actually think that this could have the opposite effect to the one you intend. If I was somebody who often liked to go to the Oasis on Beaver Bash, just to chat with friends, and then suddenly a group of people showed up claiming they ruled it and somebody is the sultan queen, blah blah blah, I would either tell them "get fucked" or I would just stop going there.

Don't let me dissuade you from doing this. But don't expect everybody else who spends time there to just nod and go along with it. And if people don't want to play along, remember that there is fuck all you can do about that. And a final point, as I have seen mentioned on a couple of previous threads concerning 'gangs' and 'clans', any in game issues relating to them will be attributed to all players involved, especially the so-called leader.

I hope this works out though and everybody has fun with it. Smile

Funny thing, you got it right!
Every word a world
Of course I did, Rick. I'm Lexi.
Thread closed.

Despite clear warnings, and assurances that they would not cause issues, this group attempted to assume total control of an area within the game, and made it less enjoyable for those who were not a part of their little clan.

My patience is wearing thin. The forum is not  to be used as a recruiting ground for this kind of behaviour.