Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Making Oasis a popular place
Hello everyone me and a friend of mine Releesa are looking to make an arabian purple gang to rule over oasis we are looking for folks who will help in making oasis a popular and fun place we want to make an oasis community, the positions available are the following:
royal guards, harem slaves, royal advisor and jesters.

Rules:
1. only for serious roleplayers
2. no drama
3. help us recruit

uniform rules:
purple/white feathers
purple/white top
purple/white bottom

role/job description:
Royal Guards: defenders, peacekeepers, problem solvers etc
Royal advisors: be wise, give ideas and suggestions for the community
Harem slaves: mostly dancers and other tasks
Jesters: entertain people, do tricks and other stuff like that

Everyone is welcomed, cheers
Server BeaverBash
Current members and positions:
Releesa - sultan queen
HornyDog23 - jester
drekavac - royal guard
Buffalo - royal advisor
jammy - harem slave
HEY_ITS_ME - royal guard
Quadratus - royal advisor
-dana- - harem slave
-Diat- - royal advisor
theincrediblehulk - royal guard
supersuperhot - harem slave
Sounds good.
Can I take part as the resident deity?
Kinda sounds like you are just trying to take over an area. Will you enforce your rule over the Oasis? Or will people still be free to use it as just another place to stand around and talk? I like the idea of roleplaying this kinda thing: I don't want to join in, but sounds like you could have fun. But there is the key word - you. I actually think that this could have the opposite effect to the one you intend. If I was somebody who often liked to go to the Oasis on Beaver Bash, just to chat with friends, and then suddenly a group of people showed up claiming they ruled it and somebody is the sultan queen, blah blah blah, I would either tell them "get fucked" or I would just stop going there.

Don't let me dissuade you from doing this. But don't expect everybody else who spends time there to just nod and go along with it. And if people don't want to play along, remember that there is fuck all you can do about that. And a final point, as I have seen mentioned on a couple of previous threads concerning 'gangs' and 'clans', any in game issues relating to them will be attributed to all players involved, especially the so-called leader.

I hope this works out though and everybody has fun with it. Smile
My views on this kind of thing are littered all over this forum; they are not positive. If you can make this work without any problems coming from it, I'd be very impressed. I wish you luck in your venture.

Three prior threads regarding organised groups/clans:
Group/Fraction/Gang
The Clan of Snow
Different clans, gangs & cie

There are also ideas in the various suggestions threads, which generally get a similar, mostly negative, response.
It's not just taking over the place and ruling it, other people can still stay there and talk, we don't force anyone to join it's their will if they want to join, and about wars those happened before too but it didn't offended anyone it was just for fun, by ruling over the place is meant to hang out there with all the people, it's a massive rp, we have already done this before at red heat and bar vodka before it become a popular place before the dancer's poles were released and everyone was happy, this was never intended to be just for the people from the gang it was always for everyone to have fun and we have succeded in that in the past.

edit: updated first post
Hi Dre, so you and rel decided to gather the purple gang again? im very pleased to hear that, have fun my friends, if I can, I'll go there to talk a little with you and Rel, kisses
To be simple is to be great
(05-31-2016, 04:43 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: Hi Dre, so you and rel decided to gather the purple gang again? im very pleased to hear that, have fun my friends, if I can, I'll go there to talk a little with you and Rel, kisses

Yes Nix we decided to do that again, you are always welcomed *hugs
Speaking of gangs, what was the goal of the purple one?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
our goal is to make the oasis a popular and fun place, a thriving city and ofc having fun