Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Party Problems.
(05-29-2016, 07:32 AM)MrsFerax Wrote: In the time i've played this game, i've realized that parties have a major flaw.

That people take too long in bed. This in turn makes other people get bored and leave

There should be a fix like add more beds and stuff but otherwise i cant think of anything :/

That has always been an issue. One thing I noticed is rules laid out for folks when invited. Those breaking the rules numerous times were kicked from the room and not re-invited

(05-30-2016, 12:54 AM)MrsFerax Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 10:21 PM)Darkheresy Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 04:58 PM)APFligher Wrote: Implementing poses for couches could fix that issue as well.  Especially with as many seats as they have in the vip rooms and in places like the Vodka Bar.

that i a very good idea or sexposes in the shower  Smile

I WANT SHOWER POSES SO BADLY

Oh so do I...Shower sex is....well you can guess Big Grin
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

They do need spectator mode and shower sex .-., maybe a kick feature that kick only a player you want not everyone
Maybe spectators mode, but with grade sistem from spectators, to much negative grades makes his dick limp Wink or premature ejaculation even better Big Grin
I would love to see new places for sex, like some hotspot in game where u can have sex outdoor in front of all comunity, then dp poses and gb poses.
Maybe also abduction and rape can be interesting, also on some hotspots in game or something else. Smile
Shadow rider
(06-01-2016, 08:00 PM)Soske Wrote: Maybe also abduction and rape can be interesting

Like... that's probably your thing, but I highly doubt that'll be added. >_>
(06-01-2016, 08:19 PM)EroticUdyr Wrote:
(06-01-2016, 08:00 PM)Soske Wrote: Maybe also abduction and rape can be interesting

Like... that's probably your thing, but I highly doubt that'll be added. >_>

I'm open minded, but most people aren't. So... I agree with Ero
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Adding rape and abduction would be a horrible idea for the simple fact that it's a traumatic experiance for people in real life. What if they played this game? You can roleplay rape and abduction with others who enjoy that sort of thing though. ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(06-01-2016, 09:03 PM)Emmie Wrote: Adding rape and abduction would be a horrible idea for the simple fact that it's a traumatic experiance for people in real life. What if they played this game? You can roleplay rape and abduction with others who enjoy that sort of thing though. ^^

Precisely!
(06-01-2016, 09:03 PM)Emmie Wrote: Adding rape and abduction would be a horrible idea for the simple fact that it's a traumatic experiance for people in real life. What if they played this game? You can roleplay rape and abduction with others who enjoy that sort of thing though. ^^

Basically this. Also, since means there's no consent from both parties, I can definitely see it become an annoyance where all of a sudden I'm teleported away to some bed while talking and then "raped" just because someone couldn't wait around trying to flirt and just wanted fast exp.....

I still remember that other thread where some guy asked where the rape function was and how he could rape other players for faster exp... ugh
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately

Well said

Rape would not be okay at all...
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity."
Another option would be to rent another room, happened once in a party with bed hoggers.

Btw, nice gif Ferax x3
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"