Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account and Characters.
I'm glad this all worked out and it's good to see how responsive the MnF team is to something like this.
Heart juicylucy
(12-14-2015, 06:18 PM)Ethan_Stryder Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 06:15 PM)Vally Wrote: In any case.. if I am not here.. PM me.. as well.. the links of the forum work better here than in the game's chat.
We will see what this is all about and do our best to have it fixed, soon.

Thank you Sir Vally !! Big Grin

I Just want to say thank you to both those who supported me, and the MnF team who Unbanned me, I love you all <3

Np buddy  Big Grin

Hope to see you again in game  Smile
(12-14-2015, 06:18 PM)Ethan_Stryder Wrote: Thank you Sir Vally !! Big Grin
I Just want to say thank you to both those who supported me, and the MnF team who Unbanned me, I love you all <3

Anytime, but as a proof of your love you should shave yourself with that pink razor lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'm sorry for any inconvenience I caused. I understand that what was said was a joke. I was perhaps not in the best mood at the time of this incident, and I did ask if it was a joke at the time. Continuing with the joke Ethan said once again he was 12. I made a decision to report him in haste, I reacted wrongly and I apologise. I am glad this has been sorted now.

Ethan/Jamie, I can't offer anything more than an apology, I just hope there to be no lingering animosity.
(12-16-2015, 05:56 PM)Sharpey Wrote: I'm sorry for any inconvenience I caused. I understand that what was said was a joke. I was perhaps not in the best mood at the time of this incident, and I did ask if it was a joke at the time. Continuing with the joke Ethan said once again he was 12. I made a decision to report him in haste, I reacted wrongly and I apologise. I am glad this has been sorted now.

Ethan/Jamie, I can't offer anything more than an apology, I just hope there to be no lingering animosity.
of course there isnt Sharpey, i know why i was reported and know what i did was wrong, i accept the apology.
and ive been on my best behaviour since Big Grin
  Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart