Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Account and Characters.
this may take a while to explain, so I will try to shorten it for you
greetings, my name is Jamie, and I am 19, I am here to request that my account not be banned, I made a stupid joke, that I realised was wrong, in this joke I was asked if I had ever seen boobs, I replied, "what no I'm only 12 xD" as you can see, something very stupid to say, in which Sharpey reported it and Vally came over... I apologised to both and everyone in the area over the stupid joke, and I took a shower, when I came on this morning... I could not access my characters, but I had college... I got back at 4pm and checked my e-mails, only to discover I was banned. whilst I understand people cannot say that, and I shouldn't have, I would like to simply say that I am sorry, honestly. and I am asking very nicely, please unban me, I love this game, and even recently just brought premium 4 days ago...
thank you for reading, please get in touch soon, I already miss playing.
I even posted a picture also with me in college tag, to show I am clearly older than the age in the joke..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Smile  gifts of milkshake are always returned with gifts of the Heart
(12-14-2015, 04:55 PM)Ethan_Stryder Wrote: this may take a while to explain, so I will try to shorten it for you
greetings, my name is Jamie, and I am 19, I am here to request that my account not be banned, I made a stupid joke, that I realised was wrong, in this joke I was asked if I had ever seen boobs, I replied, "what no I'm only 12 xD" as you can see, something very stupid to say, in which Sharpey reported it and Vally came over... I apologised to both and everyone in the area over the stupid joke, and I took a shower, when I came on this morning... I could not access my characters, but I had college... I got back at 4pm and checked my e-mails, only to discover I was banned. whilst I understand people cannot say that, and I shouldn't have, I would like to simply say that I am sorry, honestly. and I am asking very nicely, please unban me, I love this game, and even recently just brought premium 4 days ago...
I even posted a picture also with me in college tag, to show I am clearly older than the age in the joke..

Hmm...sorry to hear bout that man, hope they will consider lifting the ban. Smile

For future reference, careful with certain things that is not supposed to be joked about. Its called boundaries  Big Grin
Have you received an email with the report ? They should usually explain if the ban is permanent or not.
I was banned too (permanent), but later they unbanned me after few emails where I explained the situation, so just send a ticket or pm Vally to see what to do.
But I don't get if that person reported you after a while, or he waited to understand if it was a joke or not, otherwise we could report anyone in the game for a random sentence.

PS: Is there a pink razor behind your head ?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-14-2015, 05:03 PM)Bansai Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 04:55 PM)Ethan_Stryder Wrote: this may take a while to explain, so I will try to shorten it for you

Hmm...sorry to hear bout that man, hope they will consider lifting the ban. Smile

For future reference, careful with certain things that is not supposed to be joked about. Its called boundaries  Big Grin
thank you mate for your support Big Grin
yes, I will certainly keep mouth shut about certain things after this lesson... Idea

(12-14-2015, 05:12 PM)Bango Wrote: Have you received an email with the report ? They should usually explain if the ban is permanent or not.
I was banned too (permanent), but later they unbanned me after few emails where I explained the situation, so just send a ticket or pm Vally to see what to do.
But I don't get if that person reported you after a while, or he waited to understand if it was a joke or not, otherwise we could report anyone in the game for a random sentence.

PS: Is there a pink razor behind your head ?

just said due to abuse report over avatar, in the e-mail, so I think so...
I cannot speak to Vally in game at least, and I am very new, so don't know how to search people to PM him.
I was reported because of what I said, because it is a big deal, they cant have people running around under age.

P.S. yes Sad I don't live alone lol
(12-14-2015, 05:13 PM)Ethan_Stryder Wrote: just said due to abuse report over avatar, in the e-mail, so I think so...
I cannot speak to Vally in game at least, and I am very new, so don't know how to search people to PM him.
I was reported because of what I said, because it is a big deal, they cant have people running around under age.

Ok, but they usually write down if the ban is permament of for a tot amount of time.
Anyway Vally is usually in Beaver server, alley zone, so just create a free account and pm him with that.
I got they reported you for that sentence, but I mean come on you can't report someone without even knowing if that's the truth or a joke (stupid one let's say), or maybe just submitting the screenshot of a single sentence, out of contest. That's what I mean. Good to report, but 1st someone must be sure about that.
(12-14-2015, 05:21 PM)Bango Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 05:13 PM)Ethan_Stryder Wrote: just said due to abuse report over avatar, in the e-mail, so I think so...

Ok, but they usually write down if the ban is permament of for a tot amount of time.
Anyway Vally is usually in Beaver server, alley zone, so just create a free account and pm him with that.
I got they reported you for that sentence, but I mean come on you can't report someone without even knowing if that's the truth or a joke (stupid one let's say), or maybe just submitting the screenshot of a single sentence, out of contest. That's what I mean. Good to report, but 1st someone must be sure about that.
honestly, I get why they did it, but apparently my characters were not removed, so I hope this means that I can indeed get it appealed properly, and is Vally not on this ?
(12-14-2015, 05:30 PM)Ethan_Stryder Wrote: honestly, I get why they did it, but apparently my characters were not removed, so I hope this means that I can indeed get it appealed properly, and is Vally not on this ?

Your characters are still there, only your account has been blocked.
At the moment Vally is online in-game, rarely saw him online here.
(12-14-2015, 05:33 PM)Bango Wrote:
(12-14-2015, 05:30 PM)Ethan_Stryder Wrote: honestly, I get why they did it, but apparently my characters were not removed, so I hope this means that I can indeed get it appealed properly, and is Vally not on this ?

Your characters are still there, only your account has been blocked.
At the moment Vally is online in-game, rarely saw him online here.

Smile as much as I didn't want to, I created a free account just to PM him, and hopefully he can see, and even help
In any case.. if I am not here.. PM me.. as well.. the links of the forum work better here than in the game's chat.
We will see what this is all about and do our best to have it fixed, soon.
Here to help and guide. 
(12-14-2015, 06:15 PM)Vally Wrote: In any case.. if I am not here.. PM me.. as well.. the links of the forum work better here than in the game's chat.
We will see what this is all about and do our best to have it fixed, soon.

Thank you Sir Vally !! Big Grin

I Just want to say thank you to both those who supported me, and the MnF team who Unbanned me, I love you all <3