Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Do you use the brothel?
Dont get me all wrong but this is a game.. how can u judge a person character here on this game? around 80% ppl here lies on daily bases, so how do u know who is creeper or who is asshole, or who is "good guy" or "best girl"? I just dont get that.. Maybe when they make update if he or she is on your ignore list, cant fuck u in brothel, thats seems fair enough. And definitly XP for brothel. And i like PM idea after.
Shadow rider
Oh.. when I said creeper and asshole. I meant people sending threatening or rude messages.

Lies are one thing, but some people become aggressive and violent if you don't give them what they want which is why I never give out personal information in these places.
(12-17-2015, 11:06 PM)Soske Wrote: Dont get me all wrong but this is a game.. how can u judge a person character here on this game? around 80% ppl here lies on daily bases, so how do u know who is creeper or who is asshole, or who is "good guy" or "best girl"? I just dont get that.. Maybe when they make update if he or she is on your ignore list, cant fuck u in brothel, thats seems fair enough. And definitly XP for brothel. And i like PM idea after.

Soske, I like the idea of leaving messages but the xp should only be if you get used, not if you use the brothel. Ive only used it twice, once to try to earn and the second to spend LOL, both were thoughrily unremarkable LOL
Bad idea leaving a PM after having used the brothel.
Imagine the spam that girls already have and multiply it x2,x3, or even x5 whenever they'd decide to use the brothel.
A reputation system + a little comment (like here) would be nice instead, even if the brothel is pretty much usuless now considering that you can obtain money faster using mini-games and that -50% on the incomes doesn't convince people to use it. That's probably why some people started to act as pimps, prostitutes in game, I mean asking x$/round outside the brothel.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-21-2015, 04:07 PM)Bango Wrote: Bad idea leaving a PM after having used the brothel.
Imagine the spam that girls already have and multiply it x2,x3, or even x5 whenever they'd decide to use the brothel.
A reputation system + a little comment (like here) would be nice instead, even if the brothel is pretty much usuless now considering that you can obtain money faster using mini-games and that -50% on the incomes doesn't convince people to use it. That's probably why some people started to act as pimps, prostitutes in game, I mean asking x$/round outside the brothel.

MMM, thinking on it you are probably right. Perhaps the brothel is a redundant idea. Didn't think of the increase in messages outside of the environment!
(12-21-2015, 04:11 PM)Thekink Wrote: MMM, thinking on it you are probably right. Perhaps the brothel is a redundant idea. Didn't think of the increase in messages outside of the environment!

As I suggested once they could add a "Peep show" for the brothel, or cabaret. A couple (MF or soon FF) plan a show for a X date/hour and tot people join, pay a fee (set by the couple) and enjoy a show, rating after it and leaving a short comment in attachment, but not pms.
That could spice up things and even to help to discover who's good in rp or not, or even attracting those seeking to improve it.
(12-21-2015, 04:18 PM)Bango Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 04:11 PM)Thekink Wrote: MMM, thinking on it you are probably right. Perhaps the brothel is a redundant idea. Didn't think of the increase in messages outside of the environment!

As I suggested once  they could add a "Peep show" for the brothel, or cabaret. A couple (MF or soon FF) plan a show for a X date/hour and tot people join, pay a fee (set by the couple) and enjoy a show, rating after it and leaving a short comment in attachment, but not pms.
That could spice up things and even to help to discover who's good in rp or not, or even attracting those seeking to improve it.

I like that!!! would be something i would use!!!
A good and simple idea I think would be to use the poses of the character who work, and not the customer. And why not let the player/worker decide the template (wich pose first, what rythm, etc...) before he/she disconnect from the game? It would justify the price difference.
(12-21-2015, 04:18 PM)Bango Wrote: As I suggested once they could add a "Peep show" for the brothel, or cabaret. A couple (MF or soon FF) plan a show for a X date/hour and tot people join, pay a fee (set by the couple) and enjoy a show, rating after it and leaving a short comment in attachment, but not pms.
This would be awesome! Sometimes I'm just tired of seeing myself being fucked and I wish to see girls different than me having fun!

(12-21-2015, 04:50 PM)Tao Wrote: A good and simple idea I think would be to use the poses of the character who work, and not the customer. And why not let the player/worker decide the template (wich pose first, what rythm, etc...) before he/she disconnect from the game? It would justify the price difference.

Mmm I don't think this will work. I prefer things to be more spontaneous rather than some prepacked shows...
(12-21-2015, 04:50 PM)Tao Wrote: A good and simple idea I think would be to use the poses of the character who work, and not the customer. And why not let the player/worker decide the template (wich pose first, what rythm, etc...) before he/she disconnect from the game? It would justify the price difference.

Yes, i agree nto a point. it would make the premium characters alot more desirable than the none premium so it would be difficult for the none premiums to make money in this way!