Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Do you use the brothel?
Hi People!

I just realized that I had completely forgotten about the brothel... so I never put my avatar(s) on work duty there...

So, do you use the brothel (as customers or as workers)? Guys? Girls?

Money is not really an issue in the game, but I'm just curious if it would be worth remembering to put my avatar there before ending a session...

Thanks!
Keep having fun!
They call me the Wanderer... yeah I'm a wanderer... I roam around, around, around...
I use it every time I disconnect from the game. I think it's a good way to make some cash if you're lucky ^^
And sometimes as a customer when I'm too lazy or if the evening was bad ^^"
I try to remember to use it every time I want to log off, and that's all (I admit that when I just registered I've started to visit it as a customer, but now I find it boring :/ ).

I have earned 15 bucks for now, yay Cool ! (honestly I wonder who has paid to have sex with me xD ).
I always use when I want to earn extra money ^^)
[Image: chelv2_by_kuropop-d6lo6bz.gif]
(12-14-2015, 02:03 PM)Benny87 Wrote: I try to remember to use it every time I want to log off, and that's all (I admit that when I just registered I've started to visit it as a customer, but now I find it boring :/ ).

I have earned 15 bucks for now, yay Cool ! (honestly I wonder who has paid to have sex with me xD ).

That's the thing, I hope we get to know who asked for us in the brothel. Would be quite interesting if its possible  Wink
I think it could use some updating. I feel in it's current state its largely useless. Sex is the point of this game, so paying for rounds to only see the positions you have isn't very appealing. Now if there were a rating system and the ability to use the other persons positions as well, along with granting XP and the ability to leave messages to those you have paid for, then it would be a step in the right direction.
(12-15-2015, 09:00 PM)DarkFutaQueen Wrote: ... and the ability to leave messages to those you have paid for...

Onestly, I don't know...
I've used it a coule of time, but you can make more money with minigames, so I quickly forgotten...
...if I put myself in the immsginary situation of loggin in and finding my well earned money and a note, I think I would like it if is a good note, or a note from a friend that didn't found me online and left a more 'personal' PM...but if it's an asshole that wrote something unplesant...?
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry
Im almost sure you can report if anyone writes anything unpleasant.
(12-15-2015, 09:00 PM)DarkFutaQueen Wrote: I think it could use some updating. I feel in it's current state its largely useless. Sex is the point of this game, so paying for rounds to only see the positions you have isn't very appealing. Now if there were a rating system and the ability to use the other persons positions as well, along with granting XP and the ability to leave messages to those you have paid for, then it would be a step in the right direction.

Yeah, I totally agree. It really needs some new or polished benefits. I especially like the idea of messages (knowing who did you) and maybe a rating
Yeah right now I don't really make much in the brothel, and I have only used it once out of curiosity.

To be honest I found it boring and I think if some changes were made that it might not be. I agree with having it so the poses that the avatar has learned should be used. Not sure about XP, because then I would just get my XP that way and be done with it.

I also like the idea of leaving messages, but I too worry about creepers and assholes.