Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Do you use the brothel?
@ Roberta it's just for the brothel. I wasn't talking about the other aspect of the game ^^

@ Thekink you are totally right! But I think it's the purpose of the dev to push people to get premium account. Non premium still have the mini-games. And if we see the opinion of the majority of the people who gave their point of view on this thread, the brothel is not a very popular thing, so it could be a way to improve it. Smile
(12-18-2015, 12:31 AM)Silvyraven Wrote: Oh.. when I said creeper and asshole. I meant people sending threatening or rude messages.

Lies are one thing, but some people become aggressive and violent if you don't give them what they want which is why I never give out personal information in these places.

I agree about that but u always have ignore button right? Wink
And if u get offended by somebody u can always report them to devs so he will get banned from game. Smile

(12-21-2015, 04:07 PM)Bango Wrote:  That's probably why some people started to act as pimps, prostitutes in game, I mean asking x$/round outside the brothel.

Just share my opinion about that staff on some other topic, ppls here dont really get that this is a game, so someone want to RP like pimp, whore, secret agent, robber or cop, for me is the same, because this is game and we play for fun right?
And rep sistem isnt bad idea, but must be worked out, because in brothel all ppl are same, maybe to get rep sistem in game, so your partner after sex gives u rate, but to be hidden so u cant see rate like in museum or something..
Shadow rider
When begining the game i use it for a try, and to pass money between my two character (before i know the bull system).
and... curiously, one time i left the male one i won 100$.
yes, there one someone to pay 200$ to fuck with him ^^;

"leave a comment" option i a good idea Smile
if the comment is offending, use "block" option. easy !
I use the brothel when I remember to. I set the price to $30 and usually come back 5 hours later in the morning to see I earned 75-90 dollars over night the $90 really surprised me though that meant that somehow 6 people wanted to pay to have sex with my avatar(female). 6 might not seem to be a lot but considering there are so many others working there, it's pretty nice to see.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
It's 30$ / round so it can be 2 people who paied for 3 rounds each when you earn 90$ ^^
(12-24-2015, 07:36 AM)Tao Wrote: It's 30$ / round so it can be 2 people who paied for 3 rounds each when you earn 90$ ^^

haha, I completely forgot about rounds
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately