Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opportunity
Star 
The company I recently started working for is still looking for young people that can speak Korean, German, Nordic languages, preferably native speakers.
The environment  is great and the pay is good, if you are looking to travel the world and come to the center of Europe, have some Czech beer and join the multilingual team from Kiwi.com, post a comment or leave me a message.
Here to help and guide. 
Mmh... That's a very kind proposition, I hope some people will take the opportunity. As for me, I'm just not good enough in German to help. Plus, I already know where I'm going.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I hope someone takes this it looks good. I don't speak any of those languages, but out of curiosity, why those languages?
   Hilarious - TIME Magazine                                                                 Nothing else quite like her - Morgan Freeman
                                                   Absoloutley Sensational - Obama
      Who is Sasso? - Man I met on the bus                           Truly the MnF forumer of our time - Steven Hawking
(05-22-2016, 08:00 AM)Sasso Wrote: I hope someone takes this it looks good. I don't speak any of those languages, but out of curiosity, why those languages?

Cause here, at the company, those languages are needed to provide customer care for German, Korean, Nordic customers.
Here to help and guide. 
Ready to take control of your financial future?
tax incentives>>>