MNF Club Forums

Full Version: Opportunity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The company I recently started working for is still looking for young people that can speak Korean, German, Nordic languages, preferably native speakers.
The environment  is great and the pay is good, if you are looking to travel the world and come to the center of Europe, have some Czech beer and join the multilingual team from Kiwi.com, post a comment or leave me a message.
Mmh... That's a very kind proposition, I hope some people will take the opportunity. As for me, I'm just not good enough in German to help. Plus, I already know where I'm going.
I hope someone takes this it looks good. I don't speak any of those languages, but out of curiosity, why those languages?
(05-22-2016, 08:00 AM)Sasso Wrote: [ -> ]I hope someone takes this it looks good. I don't speak any of those languages, but out of curiosity, why those languages?

Cause here, at the company, those languages are needed to provide customer care for German, Korean, Nordic customers.
Ready to take control of your financial future?
tax incentives>>>