Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dante:Angels and Demons
(05-12-2016, 03:39 PM)Lexilicious Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 08:11 AM)moass111 Wrote: PS the angels need to be warned that the devils can have no limit that evening

I won't be attending, because this is really not my cup of tea. BUT I do have one little question...

Are you saying that anything that a devil wishes to do to an angel, that angel has to submit totally? So, lets assume a devil goes for some mutilation RP, the angel they do it to just has to go along with that, even if it makes them uncomfortable? Or in some cases are the angels allowed to say "no, that's too much.."?

And if this is the case, and an angel decides they aren't happy, I fear know that there are some people who will then give that angel grief and abuse for either breaking the immersion, or for chickening out. And I imagine also that many would-be angels are going to think "hmmm, maybe I won't go, because I'm afraid of what kind of stuff might be going on" and choose not to attend.

Basically, you can't impose a no-limits rule, especially in what is a public area. You can say that angels need to be aware that some devils will go for some extreme RP, but you can't tell them that they have to allow their character to be subjected to that. And if any angel is unhappy or uncomfortable, then they are not to be made to feel in any way bad about that.

No, I didn't want to say that.... Each role player is free to say no to anything from another person....
I edit the post and remove that part.
I was thinking exactly was Lexi wrote. By all means say that the devils are free to perform whatever RP they want, so long as nobody is subjected to anything they are not happy with. And if an angel refuses to do something (genuinely refuse - I'm sure many will refuse as part of the RP) then their decision must be respected.
yes...I actually understood what you are trying to say, but...we have talked IG, so...I know some other details

and yes, if someone read it...that way, might think what Lexi thought...understandable!!!
To be simple is to be great
Well, I'm just a curious spectator...
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
no, no...you will be my helper...don't think you go there just to watch, OH NO!
To be simple is to be great
Sir, yes, sir!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I have in mind some role et some quest to do for theses role..... but I try to keep that secret for the surprise
I just want people have fun and enjoy these evenings
Any chance you might move the time a couple hours forward?
I have my own things to do before ...I may be earlier but I don't know when
I really hope I can make it!!!  Heart Heart Heart
[Image: Lucien-92815-Assimilation.jpg] 'Assimilation' by Lucien, Hentai Foundry