Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Dante:Angels and Demons
Special evening on Sunday, May 15th, 2016 in French and on Thursday, May 19th in English. at 9 pm Paris Time 7 pm Game Time SERVER HUNGRY MILF

Dante: Angels and Demons

God sent his angels to get back souls lost in limbo The problem is that the devil got wind of this intrusion in his kingdom and sent his best devils to corrupt the angels in the purpose to send them to hell by the most perverse of sins: the lust.

Lost angels and Corrupting demons can come at the reception of the Metropolis hotel. Watch out, before coming, be warned of the places of perditions:

Reception of the hotel: the antechamber of hell and paradise: God and The Devil are sendings their agents in the differents floors

2nd Stage 1st Circle of hell: limbs: the angels try to get back souls but the demons watch

3eme Floor 2eme Circle of hell: the Lust : the lost angels are brought here to be corrupted

4th Floor 3eme Circle of hell: the Gluttony : the insatiable demons can take several fallen angels here

5th Floor 4th Circle of hell: the Greed : the dominant demons will keep and take care of them dominated victims.

6th Stage The purgatory: the fallen angels can try to get rid of their sins with other angels

Dress code: angels in white. Devils in black and/ or red
it sounds really interesting, Thursday i'll be there...to walk through the several circles, kisses
To be simple is to be great
I will also be there Thursday
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

might be there on Thursday as a devil.. but how does this work exactly? I stay on a floor and wait for my victims? Big Grin sounds too easy.. it's not like the angels will let themselves be corrupted by just anyone :p
For what my opinion is worth.
GO THERE !!!
(I won't be, I'm the first to regret that).
Making a girl smile can be much more rewarding than bedding her...
thorne, what kind of demon are you? waiting? what???? nahhh that's angel talk.... Tongue Tongue Tongue
To be simple is to be great
waiting in a dark corner to grab a sexy angel and show her how much fun it is to sin Wink
I'm going to be there if I can.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(05-12-2016, 08:11 AM)moass111 Wrote: PS the angels need to be warned that the devils can have no limit that evening

I won't be attending, because this is really not my cup of tea. BUT I do have one little question...

Are you saying that anything that a devil wishes to do to an angel, that angel has to submit totally? So, lets assume a devil goes for some mutilation RP, the angel they do it to just has to go along with that, even if it makes them uncomfortable? Or in some cases are the angels allowed to say "no, that's too much.."?

And if this is the case, and an angel decides they aren't happy, I fear know that there are some people who will then give that angel grief and abuse for either breaking the immersion, or for chickening out. And I imagine also that many would-be angels are going to think "hmmm, maybe I won't go, because I'm afraid of what kind of stuff might be going on" and choose not to attend.

Basically, you can't impose a no-limits rule, especially in what is a public area. You can say that angels need to be aware that some devils will go for some extreme RP, but you can't tell them that they have to allow their character to be subjected to that. And if any angel is unhappy or uncomfortable, then they are not to be made to feel in any way bad about that.
i kinda agree with lexi like what does the devil do to the angels u need more details