Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MnF Club, an uncertain future (continuation)
Add npc poses to game main point is do sex with other online users is stupidty if i wanna npc scene i was play mnf games not mnf club
İ have futa wife and wtf we do with npc poses we buyed futa but for do sex with poses i opened man avatar futa potion is just lie and scam
Even mnf club change to html5 and fix flash issue users losed hope and trust and this is bad thing for online games
They need know power of online games comes from users if you do things you desire and not care users desires not end good for online games
The game had a small yet considerable user base for quite some time. A lot of those users were paying for premiun in a way or another.
But the devs are extremely greedy. The in-game economy is awful, that make those who can't pay abandon the game after some time. And for those who are paying, you are not really adding QOL content that's good enough to truly justify the money spent. Now add how the mods only focus on the two/three top servers, turning the others into a god-forgotten land. And, on top of all this, the fact that Flash is quickly dying.
The result? Our current state.

Now, can MnF still be saved? Absolutely. It requires work, a lot, but it can be done.
Can the in-game experience be improved? For sure, in several different ways.
Are we seing those changes be applied to the game? Not at all. That's why we are talking about an uncertain future.
[Image: GafpYad.jpg]
Hi Redfires, Glad someone is taking an interest.

Not sure what you mean by the in-game economy is awful. There was a discussion on this years’ ago when the Forum was more active.

There are not enough updates and these seem to be the ones Devs want not players. There has to be a difference between Premium and Non-Premium but when did Non-Premiums get a new outfit?

I am not sure that I even see the point of Mods in game: also they are rarely seen even there. But seeing that the lower servers are so empty why would they bother?
(01-07-2021, 06:46 PM)Claire Wrote: Hi Redfires, Glad someone is taking an interest.

Not sure what you mean by the in-game economy is awful.  There was a discussion on this years’ ago when the Forum was more active.

There are not enough updates and these seem to be the ones Devs want not players.  There has to be a difference between Premium and Non-Premium but when did Non-Premiums get a new outfit?

I am not sure that I even see the point of Mods in game: also they are rarely seen even there.  But seeing that the lower servers are so empty why would they bother?

With broken economy I mean premium players gets everything and non-premium players gets nothing. Your are forced to spend money for this game to actually be playable to some extent, and even after doing it, thare are really few options about what to actually do. For an MMO (as it's advertised) the content could be way better.

About the mods, it's true, they are rarely seen overall. But that doesn't meant they shouldn't pay attention to the lower servers. Most people goes there either because the top are full and they still wanna play, or because language barriers.
And as I had the chance to discover myself by talking directly to some staff members, they selection process for the mods is done without taking into consideration the actual necessities of the community.
Economy discussion before was mainly about how little mini-games paid out. That did not seem to be a problem as little for Non-Premiums to buy.

I agree that the disparity between Premiums and Non-Premiums is too great but with just a payment or free option it will have to be large. If there were scales you could let Bronze Premiums buy apartments and certain outfits and Silver Premiums buy houses as well as other clothes. But too complicated for this game with its other problems.

There also seems to be a big disparity between men and women poses. Men can buy 6,000 EXP worth of single poses and women just 1,750.

Why should Mods bother with lower servers? There is literally no one there. Maybe if Mods agreed to be in a certain place at a certain time that would be better.
I play top servers to meet new people and lower ones to meet existing friends as they can get on easily. Playing lower servers generally is not an option if no one is there.

Only Pink Taco has a language bias. Maybe there should be servers for Arabic or Russian. I say this because it is noticeable when they dominate public chat with private conversations thus excluding other posts.

Maybe servers to cater for specific interests would be good. Role Players would know most players on a certain sever were into RP.

Of course, servers would not be exclusive nor would you have to RP on a certain server; just more chance of finding a Role Player or Russian Speaker on a certain server.
Economy, premium perks and gameplay experience can be improved in just so many different ways. People has been proposing ideas for years (YEARS).
So far, the only community demand I've seen implemented into the game was the futanari option. Sadly, is pretty expensive and you need a premium membership. Even when they hear their players, the reply the wrong way.

Mods MUST bother with EVERY server. They aren't mods exclusively to patrol on a certain server. I'm always online on the lower servers, you just can't play on the top ones, and there's a lot of people around, even if you don't wanna believe it.
And even if there are few people, mods MUST mod EVERY server and help EVERY player. But again, they aren't even online on the top places, how can we expect they will even care about the others. We all know that mods on this game don't care.

And I'll tell you more. A few months ago, I sent a message to the staff to request for a spanish-speaking mod, mostly cause there's a big latin and spanish community around. We were just asking for a spanish native person, either from Spain or LatAm, nothing too complicated. Why were we asking for that? Because the way we are is simply too different from other cultures, and because our reports are usually (still are) ignored due to people writing them down in spanish instead of english.
How they fulfilled our request? They named mod a guy and nobody knows, who kinda speaks spanish (not native) and is not from LatAm, and therefore can't be active on the prime time of Pink Taco, where the spanish community gathers. They guy never went to the server either, even on low times.

They (devs AND mods) don't care about the players, never did. The game is (kinda) still running, so devs will milk it as uch as possible and then will shut it down.
(01-12-2021, 04:07 AM)RedFires Wrote: Economy, premium perks and gameplay experience can be improved in just so many different ways. People has been proposing ideas for years (YEARS).
So far, the only community demand I've seen implemented into the game was the futanari option. Sadly, is pretty expensive and you need a premium membership. Even when they hear their players, the reply the wrong way.

Mods MUST bother with EVERY server. They aren't mods exclusively to patrol on a certain server. I'm always online on the lower servers, you just can't play on the top ones, and there's a lot of people around, even if you don't wanna believe it.
And even if there are few people, mods MUST mod EVERY server and help EVERY player. But again, they aren't even online on the top places, how can we expect they will even care about the others. We all know that mods on this game don't care.

And I'll tell you more. A few months ago, I sent a message to the staff to request for a spanish-speaking mod, mostly cause there's a big latin and spanish community around. We were just asking for a spanish native person, either from Spain or LatAm, nothing too complicated. Why were we asking for that? Because the way we are is simply too different from other cultures, and because our reports are usually (still are) ignored due to people writing them down in spanish instead of english.
How they fulfilled our request? They named mod a guy and nobody knows, who kinda speaks spanish (not native) and is not from LatAm, and therefore can't be active on the prime time of Pink Taco, where the spanish community gathers. They guy never went to the server either, even on low times.

They (devs AND mods) don't care about the players, never did. The game is (kinda) still running, so devs will milk it as uch as possible and then will shut it down.
I do agree with most what you say.  There has to be more for non-premiums.  Maybe rewards for getting to certain levels and this HAS been suggested for years.

The futanari option is just too expensive for 24 hours and the permanent option is a way for mnf to get real $$$.  But you don’t need premium.

What I am unclear about is what you want a Mod to do.  I find them pretty unnecessary.  I do take your point about time zones though.
I've said this many times, the purpose of moderators is to deal with reports. Not to patrol servers. We recieve a very large amount of reports daily. We deal with reports off site, so there's no need for a moderator to go to a specific server. I have several examples of games where you can't physically find moderators in the game, but I can only think of MNF where players somehow feel that moderators have to have a physical presence. For what purpose is this? If you have issues with another player, report them. If you need your avatar restored or a name changed, you can email the moderator email at moderators.mnfclub@gmail.com, same if you have questions or complaints. We also have a support email.

You are of course free to argue the benefits of having moderators on every server at all times, but you need to give more than "We must have moderators on every server!" cause that doesn't really explain why, and right now I am in full disagreement with that statement cause I can't see any benefit to it.

Example, World of Warcraft, Star Wars the Old Republic, Elder Scrolls Online, Black Desert and so on. All these games are massive, and have NO moderators or game masters that you can just fine. You have to report/make a ticket.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
I'll admit I've been out of the loop for months now, and my recent outrage at something that's been in effect for at least half a year is proof of that. But here's what I do know about mods and public chat:

First, as a counterpoint, I offer Warframe's chat moderation tactics. They rely on volunteers picked in the game just as MnF does. Admittedly, it's been controversial at times. But it is a much more high-profile example (besides F-Chat's mod team) of volunteers selected from an MMO's community to moderate chat.

However, Emmie is correct that mods never need to show up in-game, especially with mods having an email address (which I believe is currently moderators.mnfclub@gmail.com). The problem is, players don't know how to reach moderators and what they can do. For years it's been like the fucking secret menu at Starbucks. Players should know how to change their name, how to restore an avatar, how to change their password, how to review warnings, and how to just reach a moderator from the game itself. Not the forums, not Twitter, not some rando on the beach, not even a click off the main page. The messages on the website listing Support and Moderator emails should be accessible in-game, including the limited number of things mods can do. That knowledge should not be limited to those lucky enough to talk to a mod in-game.
That's something I actually never thought about. Thanks for pointing it out.

But yes, mods should and must be online. Why? For the same reason police patrol the streets instead of staying at the PD, waiting for them to be called into action: Deterrence.
Mods must act once a problem appears, yes, but they also must prevent problems from happening in first place. The more problems you prevent, the less problem will occur, and the less people will have bad experiences.
So yes, mods should be online. There should be mods online all the time, in fact. Not the same people, of course, they can easily rotate.
Because a mod online means people will behave and will cause less troubles. Because a mod online means reports can be addressed much more quickly. Because mods online will make people believe the staff actually care about them.
A mod online means so much more than just replying tickets.