Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Calm down there Mister Trump, simply asking for it to be added will work a lot better then this needlessly agressive tone.

Being condescending rarely gets people on your side.

On your system Devs have no idea whether players would prefer this [room keys] to having more control over PMs:  whole point of prioritising, something that you feign to not understand.

You even misinterpret what Jason said.   His beard style is not supported, he lives with that, thinks other things are more important, yet you add it to list.
I think there should be more non-premium poses, maybe two more for each gender. Two more male poses and female poses, so even non-premium players will have more incentive to comeback. Right now there are only three poses and usually non-premium players get those three and stop playing, I feel like more free poses will make people play the game more and possibly put money into the game.
(01-21-2018, 10:19 PM)F_1 Wrote: Calm down there Mister Trump, simply asking for it to be added will work a lot better then this needlessly agressive tone.

On your system Devs have no idea whether players would prefer this [room keys] to having more control over PMs:  whole point of prioritising, something that you feign to not understand.

You even misinterpret what Jason said.   His beard style is not supported, he lives with that, thinks other things are more important, yet you add it to list.
More customization options are important to quite a few people, just saying. As far as dev prioritising goes that's a mystery to everyone. All this is as Joana put it a suggestions thread made for the community. 

Also no need for snarky comments we're all here to show and share our ideas whether they be good or bad.
(01-21-2018, 10:19 PM)F_1 Wrote: Calm down there Mister Trump, simply asking for it to be added will work a lot better then this needlessly agressive tone.

Fair enough, maybe me comparing you to the writing style of the lastest USA president was a little rude. My apologies.

As this is a suggestions thread, and you are clearly trying to interest us with your own idea of prioritizing and better orginization. How would you do that, could you elaborate on your ideas?
As it is now i keep a loose list based on community suggestions, so if the devs do decide to listen to the players, they can pick what they think is best from the list. But i would love to hear how to do it in a more effective manner.
There are a lot of bugs in the games especially in the bull riding game, can you please fix it
(01-23-2018, 03:02 PM)muggle Wrote: There are a lot of bugs in the games especially in the bull riding game, can you please fix it

Well, the people on the forum arent the people who make the game, so i can't do it for you. But what bugs have you noticed? Because you can always contact the devs with bug reports i think.
(01-23-2018, 03:02 PM)muggle Wrote: There are a lot of bugs in the games especially in the bull riding game, can you please fix it

It's a well known bug with the Rodeo timer that's been around since like forever. The mods have already informed the devs about it ages ago, so unfortunately you might as well get in line and wait for the MnFClub optimization patches -- if there's any coming down the pipe, that is.
I'm not really sure if this would need an entirely new area but a building would do well. I've seem a couple players here who enjoy wrestling and adding it into their sex via roleplay. So my thoughts here are to add a wrestling arena! In there would be awesome, WWE style outfits and Luchadore masks for men and women. There would be a minigame where you would go head to head in the ring. This is where the fun part comes in. You can bid your money, your body or both and winner unlock a new "Pin and Fuck" sex pose. This would be great because it could work with any pairing, including women pairing with the addition of the strapon now. Like a real wrestling match, it could include spectators! I think that would open up the option to put rings in public area so people could bid and win. I think a mud pool would be a lot more fun in a hotel suite than just a pole, how about you? Once you unlock the pose, you're free to use it in bed if you so desire. That's my plan. Let's talk details.

[Prioritising]   “How would you do that, could you elaborate on your ideas?”

It was done before in great detail by Overfiend and rejected by you, out of hand.

“so if the devs do decide to listen to the players, they can pick what they think is best from the list”

That is the problem!   No one has suggested that the Devs will take much notice but if they do then they have two or more suggestions that seem to carry equal weight.   One might be hugely popular and another individual.   But if the individual ticks their box the Devs may choose it over the most wanted update.

Prioritising only means asking what players want most, probably by a poll:  poses, clothes or functionality (eg better PM control).   Then maybe being more specific as to what clothes and the order of updates.

It would take time to detail this but as you have already rejected the concept I will take it elsewhere.
(01-23-2018, 08:43 PM)Sapphire94 Wrote: I'm not really sure if this would need an entirely new area but a building would do well. I've seem a couple players here who enjoy wrestling and adding it into their sex via roleplay. So my thoughts here are to add a wrestling arena! In there would be awesome, WWE style outfits and Luchadore masks for men and women. There would be a minigame where you would go head to head in the ring. This is where the fun part comes in. You can bid your money, your body or both and winner unlock a new "Pin and Fuck" sex pose. This would be great because it could work with any pairing, including women pairing with the addition of the strapon now. Like a real wrestling match, it could include spectators! I think that would open up the option to put rings in public area so people could bid and win. I think a mud pool would be a lot more fun in a hotel suite than just a pole, how about you? Once you unlock the pose, you're free to use it in bed if you so desire. That's my plan. Let's talk details.

Sounds like a big, elaborate addition to the game. But i don't see anything i dont like about it! Something for the contestants (the wrestling mini game), for the audiance (betting money), the people who want more poses (pinning seems great for dom/sub play) and even outfits.
The only problem i see with it it would take a LOT of work to make. New game mechanics, multiple poses (m/m, m/f, f/f), and all the things i dont even know go into making a game. 
So i have to warn not to wait for this, as i see it as unlikely, but man does it sound awesome! thanks for sharing!

(01-23-2018, 09:37 PM)F_1 Wrote: [Prioritising]   “How would you do that, could you elaborate on your ideas?”

It was done before in great detail by Overfiend and rejected by you, out of hand.

“so if the devs do decide to listen to the players, they can pick what they think is best from the list”

That is the problem!   No one has suggested that the Devs will take much notice but if they do then they have two or more suggestions that seem to carry equal weight.   One might be hugely popular and another individual.   But if the individual ticks their box the Devs may choose it over the most wanted update.

Prioritising only means asking what players want most, probably by a poll:  poses, clothes or functionality (eg better PM control).   Then maybe being more specific as to what clothes and the order of updates.

It would take time to detail this but as you have already rejected the concept I will take it elsewhere.

I'm sorry if i seemed rude in my argument last time, i never try to reject something out of hand and i thought i had a solid reasoning going on. And from what i recall me and Overfiend may not agree with eachother, but we have an understanding.

I would actually love to see your idea worked out in more details, because as of now all i hear is  POLLS POLLS POLLS. and i dont follow how that is supposed to communicate with the devs.

As it is now, this thread is for players to voice their ideas, it was never intended to be a to do list for the makers of the game, because only they know how to make the game, and our most wanted ideas could be nigh impossible to implement. All i do is keep a list of ideas that a multitude of people support or suggest, to insure there arent ideas on there that just one person wants. And honestly, that is all i have time for. I'm not a mod, or a developper, i am just a player who was worried the old suggestion thread was getting unwieldy. If you have more time and energy on your hands to organise a system of prioritizing, then thats super and you should totally do it! 

I am not your enemy here F_1, we all just want a fun and inviting game were we play cartoons fucking eachother Tongue