Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Gaming! Discussion
Hey! Does any one has a fav set to play FTL?
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
I just make a ship and grab whatever I can, whenever I can. And hope for the best. Big Grin
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
what is FTL ??
what you guys think about Nintendo switch ?
FTL = Faster Than Light, a rogue like game

And Nintendo Switch looks cool. I only ever get a console if there's a game on it that I really want to play, and nintendo has never been that console. Tongue
(10-22-2016, 06:31 PM)Allyn Wrote: what you guys think about Nintendo switch ?

I've always been a Nintendo girl, so the switch has me salivating.  I mean one I saw the hints for Spa2oon, and the Breath of the Wild, I needed a new pair of panties.  Of course, I'm one of the ones who didn't see the Wii U as a failure so take that with a grain of salt.
[Image: ezgif_com_f1ee4503ce.gif]
I had fun with Wii-U, haters be hatin'. Tongue
me too
Wii u for me isnt that big of a disaster , have a good line-up of games to play
(15 games didnt play them yet XD)

(10-22-2016, 08:18 PM)Dela-Poot Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 06:31 PM)Allyn Wrote: what you guys think about Nintendo switch ?

I've always been a Nintendo girl, so the switch has me salivating.  I mean one I saw the hints for Spa2oon, and the Breath of the Wild, I needed a new pair of panties.  Of course, I'm one of the ones who didn't see the Wii U as a failure so take that with a grain of salt.

on top of that the new mario game ^^
On the topic of the wii u some of you had try the new paper mario ? 

For me it's too easy and have less interest in the battles ho and for the completionnist good luck for the 100%  in the levels hihihi
But to finish it's a nice game to breath on it and relax on a nice and funy story with colorfull characters a nintendo game
(10-24-2016, 09:04 PM)Sheilan Wrote: On the topic of the wii u some of you had try the new paper mario ? 

For me it's too easy and have less interest in the battles ho and for the completionnist good luck for the 100%  in the levels hihihi
But to finish it's a nice game to breath on it and relax on a nice and funy story with colorfull characters a nintendo game

i got the game but didnt tried it yet (as most of my wii u games XD)
but whenever i ask people who played paper mario games everybody says the one on gamecube is the best (i think thousand doors)
is it really the best one ?
To be honest yes the game cube one is the best story side gameplay side and one of the best villain of the series