Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
Lol well now I'm glad I don't spend much time in the baths lol
well character bios are now a thing ppl lol so get to writing about y'all selves lol
i am glad they added the languages in PMs, so i can write better in my mother-language german  Smile
The special characters of every language can be used both in PM and general chat.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
oh ok i was wondering what the previous message had meant, i will say i do wish i could write more in my character bio but still just glad its implemented
(10-03-2016, 10:48 AM)Avax69 Wrote: oh ok i was wondering what the previous message had meant, i will say i do wish i could write more in my character bio but still just glad its implemented

its a Description...not your life story XD
Great Update Smile
You Can't imagine how happy this makes me! Finally i can link in my biography from the forum to my avatar! no more needless cold invites looking for exp sex. Yeah i wish but one can dream right? Big Grin
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.
Thumbs Up 
Really great update! Cool
(10-03-2016, 10:53 AM)brandon1op Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 10:48 AM)Avax69 Wrote: oh ok i was wondering what the previous message had meant, i will say i do wish i could write more in my character bio but still just glad its implemented

its a Description...not your life story XD

...well...actually...

[Image: tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-22047-38imqt.jpg]

I'm joking  Tongue I really appreciate this update! I'm gonna write everything on pastebin and then I will put the link on the description Big Grin