Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
Oooh well imma have to go to the club for........science reasons Angel lol
This clothing accessory seems like a very comical addition to the men's wear. I honestly couldn't take the premium wearing it seriously with it on XD
That sound ir-elephant
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Public (daughter): Ok, I want more poses, improved baths, more social features.
Devs (parents): Yeah, yeah, that's great honey, here's an elephant

I love it Big Grin
*claps* good job, sweetie! That was perfect!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Lmao this is just getting strange...
[Image: adultgif0002125nl0-1.gif]
I am Infamy and I am a Glomp and Grope'aholic Smile

.....a elephant g string for men? OK then....I'll just be positive and think of it as a hint towards male strippers. A gal needs her Magic Mike ya know.
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
If it is for male strippers, it's gonna need a hell of a lot more to actually well...you know...strip. Collar, a tie, suspenders, etc.
I'm curious if anyone's been asked if they wanna touch/pet the elephant? Lol but honestly a bowtie(is that's what it's called) would be kinda sexy for male strippers, and the suspenders as well I suppose though for that I am thinking a different outfit would be needed
It's great and all that guys got a new costume, but if they can't get on the pole/bar and shake it for momma, it looks half done. Get them up there shaking their patootie's. And while you're at it, let us touch and tug them.
[Image: ezgif_com_f1ee4503ce.gif]