Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
Suggestions Mega Thread
Getting cut off like that is an annoyance, I agree. But loss of exp would be a little too harsh a punishment, imho. Perhaps a bit of a lock-out from having sex, for an hour or two, would be better, like those "deserter" debuffs in ranked PvP for certain online games.
mlem
Heart 
I get that it can be annoying, but there can be a ton of reasons for having to leave early. People don't deserve to be punished for it. Something happened irl, game crashed, etc etc.
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
*The others and I

Emmie's is right, you can crash, or have a bad connection, or an IRL problem. You can't blame people for that kind of thing. Life is life and accidents can quickly happen.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
How about granting xp for rounds finished at least? That way if the other leaves or gets disconnected you still get something for your time...
That is a good idea.
I know almost all of this would have been said at some point, but would still like to give my opinion Smile

There has to be some male to male stuff, it doesn't interest me, but just feels wrong that there isn't...
It'd be nice he VIP hotel rooms were a little more interactive, if you could have sex in the shower/bath, on a couch and on the desk!
Also, if all sex could be viewed by anyone else in the room, like a spectator mode or something, like how the poledancing works, that'd be great!
Threesome/Group sex, I know it's gotta be really hard to write in to the game, but it would be great to have!
Some more lesbian poses would be grand.
More outfits!! And tattoos?
If you have the stripper outfit, it would be nice to have the option to have sex in heels/stockings/both
Bar Vodka has lots of potential, the option to have a quickie in a toilet would be hot. Saw someone suggested automatic dancing if on the dancefloor, like how the showers in the baths look, that'd be great. I also think if you could have a few (I'll call them "drink booths") where you could go and sit down, chat to someone, buy them a drink, let them buy you a drink, would be nice.
Why isn't there a massage parlour yet?
I know there's something planned with houses? How's that going to work?
Any chance of sound? Long shot I know but still.

That's about it, I'm not asking for a lot... Hehe!
I would love to see some more BDSM, dungeon, punishment on the game. The ability to manually control the spanking in doggystyle would be a great start. Introducing a dungeon in the cave at the mountain or anywhere really. Somewhere you could put someone on the rack and whip and spank them. Or tie them and fuck them. Whips, chains, gags, racks, tables. I do like most of DirtySluttyWife's suggestions as well.
I don't want to feel like I'm that one guy that looks like an idiot...

But maybe making some premium things available for everyone would be a good idea. Maybe premium players get a high discount and hiking up the prices would do some good. The poses that premium players are given are much more... interesting than what the non-prems have. I'm not saying to get rid of premium, the devs have to eat.

I'm just saying that you should let some clothes and poses go free in order to make the game more fun to non-prems.

I hope I don't sound too stupid saying that.
@TitanicTitan
As new premium poses are released, others will be made available to free players. Clothes, yeah, I think one or two outfits could be made available to free players; maybe the beach shorts for guys, and the tux and dress as they are the oldest prem clothes. I also think removing the level req. for entering the baths would be good, and instead charge free players a small fee to enter, maybe $50 an hour.

Also:
An option to renew the time in a room as well, from in the room. So when the 5 minute warning pops up you can add another hour without leaving the bed (maybe for an additional 10% admin fee?).

Enable a custom amount to tip dancers? So rather than having to click on $100 fifty times, you can just type in $5000 and tip that amount.

Invite players to a room without leaving the room. So you don't miss chat or have it reset.

A bank, mainly for premium players to transfer money between avatars on the same account. Maybe allow players to transfer to others for a small charge (5%?).

An actual bar, where you can buy drinks for yourself and others. Alcohol can then cause some minor effects (no idea what these would be).

Just a few ideas.
Those were pretty democratic as far as I know. Well, it's mostly based on "payin", but it could work.