Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
General chat
It's been a while since I've played the game.
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Me, Ash, Machi, Alt and Erotic were on ChatStep talking shit as we do. And Erotic gave himself a blowjob.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
You were the emperor, weren't you? And yes, that was pretty funny to give yourself a head ^^
Yeah, I was EmperorKarlFranz. I've been playing far too much Warhammer Total War for my own good. xD
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
(06-21-2016, 06:39 AM)CBM97 Wrote:  And yes, that was pretty funny to give yourself a head ^^

"If you don't think your sentence through, you might just end up sucking your own dick" 

~Erotic, Legendary trashtalk wisdom
That's udyr in is natural state. Was a funny moment indeed Big Grin
[Image: dragon_age_inquisition___morrigan_face_b...874x56.png]
(06-21-2016, 04:17 PM)Altaria Wrote: That's udyr in is natural state. Was a funny moment indeed Big Grin

D:<
At least you had fun ^^
Hello guys!

I don't think it needs a thread. But actually, if tomorrow my results are bad. I might disappear, since it means that I have to return to the homeland, living with my family, becoming a taxi driver and being some kind of schooled meaning that I won't have any access of my computer, or smartphone for a long time. But I'm sure it'll be alright!

Kisses

Maria
!!!!! Cath!!!!! Tell me these things I barely ever read General Chat and now I'm all scared!