Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average
Gangbangs Organisation
(04-25-2016, 01:44 AM)bobj48 Wrote:
(04-22-2016, 01:20 PM)femalebodfucker Wrote: any gangbang organisation today like usualy big bang 2pm servers time Smile?
I am very interested

Subgirl, if you want to have something organised just put down the best days and times for you and go from there.
Heart 
Sleepy   Mhmmmm~~ If anyone's still wondering, I lost. ^^

Quote:Lexi's Little Cumslut
:3
(04-25-2016, 08:42 AM)Slyvie Wrote: Sleepy   Mhmmmm~~ If anyone's still wondering, I lost. ^^

Quote:Lexi's Little Cumslut
:3

But you took it like a champ Wink I agree with Bansai. Fantastic job to all the women and men that made it possible.
Ladies, Maybe you like the mischievous Thief? Sure he can steal your heart, but he'll be gone in the morning.. along with everything that isn't nailed down or on fire.
[Image: 781e6f42a790376108c3ca93b9a0c1c2.jpg]

mhmh sounds fun wish I could  have Benn there
I don't think I will manage one this weekend, so anybody else that wants one, now is your chance before I steal all the attention again.
(04-29-2016, 08:01 AM)Flexi_Lexi Wrote: I don't think I will manage one this weekend, so anybody else that wants one, now is your chance before I steal all the attention again.

LOL...you all have been warned...she will be back with a vengence..=O
Hello, im new to the forums and id like to just ask how does the gangbang work exactly . Doyou only do it ingame or you also chat on another platform for example skype .Im sorry for asking such dumb questions.
(04-29-2016, 02:42 PM)Ivilina Wrote: Hello, im new to the forums and id like to just ask how does the gangbang work exactly . Doyou only do it ingame or you also chat on another platform for example skype .Im sorry for asking such dumb questions.

It's not a dumb question, don't worry. It is all done in game, as far as I'm aware, in the public chat. I believe some players may PM during, to organise certain things, but the RP itself is all in the chat.
public or private (in a room), but all by chat and in-game, if there are someone taking this to other platforms I'm not aware of.

And since is been a while, a long "while", and 'cause I have a photo session scheduled for the morning, that probably will turn me on, and 'cause I have a "shitty" appointment IRL in the afternoon, which most likely will give me a thirst for revenge...

Saturday Night Fever Gangbang! TIGHT LIPPED server - shooting gallery - 11pm server hour - 4/5 guys, no restrictions, only follow my lead...

Those who prefer only watch, feel free, bring beer, bring popcorns, I don't care, just be quiet and don't interfere...

P.S. If I don't have enough guys, I grab some randomly and if they suck, i'll do it all by myself!!!
To be simple is to be great
*Takes note* Alright Fenix, see you there ^^
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"