Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.1 Average
Gangbangs Organisation
Current Plans:

----------------------------------

I figure we need a thread to organise this just so people all turn up at once. As the lady is the key component to this scenario it seems to make sense that we move our schedules, and later our genitals, around her. 

So for our first intended gang bang would Fenix, wonderful lady that you are, please let us know some good times. I know my schedule generally aligns with yours, but if you give us a specific day we can hopefully all show up and thrill you.
You finally did it, I was wondering that it'll never come!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
ahahah...yes, he did it...my best hour is after 10.30PM, the day depends on my disposition to do it, but i tell you this, if i am in one of that days, i let you know!!!
To be simple is to be great
(02-10-2016, 12:38 AM)Kyrios Wrote: I figure we need a thread to organise this just so people all turn up at once. As the lady is the key component to this scenario it seems to make sense that we move our schedules, and later our genitals, around her. 

So for our first intended gang bang would Fenix, wonderful lady that you are, please let us know some good times. I know my schedule generally aligns with yours, but if you give us a specific day we can hopefully all show up and thrill you.

Nothing like an open call
Lets keep an eye out then
Every word a world
Yup. I think I've friend ed everyone now so should be able to pull the gang together.
is that 10.30 pm game time? just to be clear  Tongue
Yup. That it is.
oh my...why do i feel that i start an avalanche?
To be simple is to be great
(02-10-2016, 10:55 AM)Fenix-TS Wrote: oh my...why do i feel that i start an avalanche?

Nah… *cough because almost drown from the Avalanche*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
Of course whilst Fenix has put herself forward there's no reason other ladies couldn't also. *Raises eyebrow at Cath*