Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.88 Average
Recent Changes/Updates and Thoughts
yay, even more premium clothes JUST FOR GIRLS!
4 out of 10 are already wanting to quit the game, keep on doing what you do and maybe you'll get to 8 or 9
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
(04-11-2016, 06:49 PM)Johnny_X Wrote: yay, even more premium clothes JUST FOR GIRLS!
4 out of 10 are already wanting to quit the game, keep on doing what you do and maybe you'll get to 8 or 9

well 7 out of 10 free users will quit cuz they dont get shit...
Exactly my saying.
Plus, the devs missed the chance to make the new outfit wearable for dances. If they did, free users could've benefited from the update as well
[Image: latest?cb=20121215123657&path-prefix=de]
Relax, it's just a bunch of chicks taking a hot bath
I don´t know why you guys keep complaining about the premium. You get a lot of stuff for free starting with being able to play this for free first of all. If you like those new clothes etc. just try it out for 1 month and see if its worth it for you guys. I mean 1 month doesnt cost that much, especially when you play this game a lot. At least thats how i see it. Personally i pay for 1 month every time i feel like the new updates are worth it and after that i just wait until something interests me. Even though you are free to talk about your opinion, keep it chill guys Tongue
Guys with premium have a valid reason to voice complaints. There is way more stuff for women with premium than men with premium.
Disregard my last post, I was incorrect. I counted and there actually are 7 premium outfits for woman and 7 premium outfits for men.
I originally would have bought another premium cert (like a 6 months) after my original 3 month cert expired, but with such inconsistent content updates, I've no choice but to postpone that decision until there is at least a reasonable amount of new content in the game to make me sub again. Heck I don't even log into the game anymore. I just bookmark the update page and check every other day in hopes of content updates. I feel the fact that they've released mainly premium content is self explanatory, but clothes are just clothes unless we can use them for in-game features like with the stripper outfits, we NEED more poses give incentive to play and earn exp. And no, one pose a month will not cut it. I feel in order to attract old and new customers to pay for poses is to at least release 2(min)-4/5 new poses(free and prem) along with a few outfits in one large update. If not able to do all in one update then at least updates within close proximity to each other. A big content update like this would definitely revitalize the game in a way.
[Image: EmFMdK2.gif][Image: ffYZrp2.gif]
gifs from old public released scenes. IMO they were pretty good. *note if this is not allowed,please pm me and I'll remove immediately
hey guys!

new pose... but when i tried it out today i thought i could see part of my hair slip behind my face.. bug or feature?
(04-19-2016, 04:59 PM)Joana_Smith Wrote: hey guys!

new pose... but when i tried it out today i thought i could see part of my hair slip behind my face.. bug or feature?

New pose? I cant find it at the sacred mountain. Is it somewhere else?
Edit: its a male pose
[Image: giphy.gif]
also! new hair colours. sadly only for premium but still...
when did they add those?