Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What is your biggest fantasy?(sex scene mainly)
All I will say is, multiple female succubi, using poor human little me as their fuck toy until I die and become their eternal sex slave, or until my mind and body break and I exist to please them. Minor power plays is a bonus.
Handcuffs, lots of silk, dim lighting, and a group of three-to-five ladies playing around with a helpless kitten like myself. ♥
mlem
Heart 
Mine's pretty straightforward and pretty simple.
A succubus, seducing me, subtly pushing it until we end up in a relationship of sorts. And then, as a particularly lewd act of her 'love..' turns me in to a succubus, too! Yum~
(07-20-2016, 08:07 AM)Silphy Wrote: Mine's pretty straightforward and pretty simple.
A succubus, seducing me, subtly pushing it until we end up in a relationship of sorts. And then, as a particularly lewd act of her 'love..' turns me in to a succubus, too! Yum~

Two succubi does sound positively yum.  Heart
mlem
Heart 
I just want to be with my girl. Even if all we do is cuddle, it would be better than any other fantastical scenario I could ever dream up.
2 guys and me
Being gangbanged by a group of 20 or more black men with huge black cocks and getting creampied by each one.
Heart Life is short, don't hold grudges, enjoy every moment, make it precious. Heart
Sex is natural, sex is right, sex is awesome, day or night.
Fucked by a vampire, and be him/her slave :3
Sex in the shower and outdoors Heart
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

Honestly, my biggest fantasy is finding a woman with green eyes, and blonde or brunette hair, who is athletic, who has the same libido as i do, and loves Tantric sex for at least five hours every day. I tend to wear women out unfortunately, so finding another woman who can handle me would mean i wouldn't have to use this game anymore to ease my sexual desires heh. This game is awesome don't get me wrong but nothing is better than the feeling of a woman's vagina when you are giving her multiple orgasms.
Sex is the beginning of living, Awesome Sex is life itself.

Equality in sex is the only way to reach the best orgasms for both people.

Awesome sex is not about positions or quantity. It's about quality and pleasing your partner and yourself.