Futa fucking a Futa
13.89%
10 13.89%
Total 72 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1
(04-09-2020, 06:43 AM)QueenCharizard Wrote: Please god no man poses for futas i not wanna wait months and get pose man fuck me %95 of futas not wanna mans futaxman not need be in poll Sad

I feel where you are coming from tbh. And consider a Futa avatar costs premium + additional real life costs (perm potion). Futa is not an option you can pick when you create your avi. So I feel that players with actual Futa avatars should be accommodated by new Futa poses being Futa x Futa primarily. For all I care just "translate" a bunch of Male x Female poses into Futa x Futa with the addition of being able to jerk of the receiving Futa: Split Poundage for instance would be ideal for this, as would Pile Driver. The up-side of this I figure is that it would be easy to then turn those Futa x Futa into Fem X Fem/Futa poses (but with strap-ons where it's necessary). See, the devs don't need to re-invent the wheel! Obviously a brand-new Futa x Futa pose would be amazing but even if they just focused the next 1,5 year on translating some beloved Male x Female poses so the Futas of Club MnF can finally have more visual fun too here that would be great  Heart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sex Pose Poll 2Q20 - Futa poll part 1 - by -Mysteria- - 04-09-2020, 09:28 AM