Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest
I'm considering posting a most generic game play poll to cover items that may not be covered in sex pose only polls.. Here are some main points. let me know if you have any others

1. allow players to earn sex exp with each other regardless of sex level. so a level 20 player can earn sex exp from sex with a virgin level 1 player. The Devs can determine the math that works but something is beter than nothing.

2. 3-somes should be Im running late because i had a 7am vaccine appt for the boys at North Central Bronx Hospital. But the hospital is taking forever to see us. We've been waiting for an hour. to change poses for multiple rounds of sex without leaving the bed.  This would enhance the fantasy and be tremendously convenient.

3. player with player glory hole has been in demand for years. just add it.

4. allow couch sex poses to be used on public benches, chairs & couches especially in the Red Heat strip club.  spontaneous sex with a stranger in the public has been in high demand for years. Plus it would enhance the use of the mnf world

5. Bulk Bubble Butt option for females would be an instant smash hit 

feel free to add any others. I'll post this poll in by the end of the month or early Dec
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Zephyr - 06-27-2018, 06:36 PM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 07-23-2018, 03:48 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 08-09-2018, 12:37 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by KRR - 06-15-2019, 05:04 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by -J- - 06-17-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Vex - 02-18-2020, 02:51 AM
RE: Suggestions Sub-Thread #3 - The Rest - by Overfiend - 11-21-2021, 11:37 PM