Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them
Meanwhile we have a long history of in game and forum moderators. (Just could greet Vrook and AllyStark in game and saw their new mod sign ;-))
I think it would be nice to have (here perhaps) a place where people can get informations about our moderators.
Some informations like:
 - People who are (actually) moderator
 - Abilities and rights of a forum moderator
 - Abilities and rights of an in game moderator
 - Perhaps an “introduce yourself post” here from the moderators, with some information they would like to give us, like preferred server and /or place, where to find usually, regulary or randomly online,

Following list is my state of knowledge  at this moment  (10/03/2018)   ;-))

From the FAQ thread written by Emmie:

Who are the current moderators, and how do I contact them?
The following are currently moderators in the game:
AllyBratBADGURLBOLD_EAGLEClementineElizabeth_GrayEmmieKumoriMrKianSpade (trial) and Vrook.
The following are currently moderators on the forum:
CathEmmieJCF and Vrook.

To contact a forum moderator, simply click our names here and you will be directed to the PM page for EmmieJCFCath and Vrook.
And if you want to reach the in-game moderators on the forum, you have Emmie and Vrook.
If you want contact support instead, go HERE and send an email to the specified adress.
Moderators you can't reach on the forum are Kumori, BADGURL, AllyBrat, Elizabeth_Gray, BOLD_EAGLE, Clementine and MrKianSpade (trial).

How are moderators chosen/recruited?
We look for integrity, language skills, social competence, keen eyes and as little bias as possible when we look for a new moderator. Then we look into their history on MNF, what we know and can find. And based on all of that, we choose whether we want to let them try out for moderator or not.

From Emmie's FAQ post i took this information too:

We have color coded members on this forum so you can tell what they are:

[*]Pink means they're an in-game moderator, 
[*]Teal means they're a forum moderator (though a forum moderator could be an in-game moderator as well. The reason in-game moderators are sepperated from forum moderators is cause in-game moderators can't help you with forum issues). 
[*]And green means it's an administrator.

Other Forum member colours
[*]White means it's a member who's yet to go past the 20 posts. 
[*]Yellow means they're past that and are trusted not to be bots.
[Image: detail.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them - by Willy_for_Boobies - 02-28-2018, 04:27 PM
RE: Moderators, and what you (always) wanted to know about them - by ForcedFanatic789 - 07-03-2018, 11:04 PM