Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Clothing Survey - Artist needed
Sorry John, I didn't understand the first time.  I can understand the benefit of lumping all of the "counterpart" outfits together.  To start it would cut the number of options down, shorten the polling time & give the the devs the freedom to choose.  On the other hand, it lumping all those ideas together might make it an automatic winner in the polls.  People of a variety of tastes will just pick that one. Then when we hand it off to the Devs, they might hesitate because they wouldn't know which design to start with.  The benefit of polling each idea specifically is that we can weed out the unpopular ones & get to the most popular one. Then we can hand the Devs a clear & specific idea to update.  Then if the Devs follow through we'll know we hit a homerun because we already know it was the most preferred idea.  Also by polling the ideas individually, the devs can start with the most popular one. Then they can continue to create then next popular after that until they've gotten all of the favorites updated in order of popularity. At the end I think we're aiming for the same goal which is a series of male clothing updates that makes sense. I just wanted to provide the Devs with specific & popular to work with.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Male Clothing Survey - Artist needed - by Overfiend - 03-01-2018, 11:14 PM