Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Everything you always wanted to know about seXP*
Before I get into my results, I'd just like to point out to Zephyr that the total XP earned by the two players is not conserved if the level difference is more than 5. That's why your results were a little weird.

I think that I pointed out that level differences above 5 could give erroneous results.  A level 5 going with a level 11 gives no EXP but receives 33% of pose value.  A top level, 21 now, receives no EXP from a level 20 but is only 1 level different.  I did specifically point this out in respect to 2 rounds done with a level 20 and gave an adjustment.  All other rounds were less than 5 levels different.

I assumed that Wall was the 10th Pose, ignoring the 2 given poses.  But why are my results weird?

Why are you dividing by 75?  Just to get more manageable numbers?

So, 11.4/12 is more understandable than a %?  And using % can relate back to EXP given at different levels.

Your results with Wall are, with increasing poses gained:
3/14         4/14       5/14        6/14        8/14         10/14       10/14      11.4/14     12/14       14/14
Those fractions can be converted to %.
21% 29% 36% 43% 57% 71% 71% 81% 86% 100%
And my results?
22% 29% 36% 43% 57% 71% 71% 82% Not Done 100%

So weird my results.

So what can we say from this chart:
Specific poses don't matter. Only the number of poses known before the given pose.    Think that I said that.
Poses that come after the given pose don't matter either.    Think that I said that too.
The programmer behind the XP is a cunning MoFo    It was done a long time ago.

Finally a little trivia: Reverse Entry is the only pose that can give its maximum XP even without knowing one of the previous poses.
Maybe/probably true.  It is same EXP as Milkshake that I think that came first.

Knowing this, it would be easy to deduce this table for the female poses and the group poses.
I am sure Female poses would work the same way.  But not Group poses i.e. 3 and 4 way.

I don’t think that you need the previous group poses at all.  Furthermore, the relationship between levels as in M-F seems to break down

Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything you always wanted to know about seXP* - by Zephyr - 01-11-2022, 08:10 PM