Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
There seems to be a consensus building that the thread should be split.  I am definitely not against that but I think it has to be done in a certain way.

I believe that there has to be a main thread with subsidiary threads rather than equal threads.  A thread on clothes might tell us that a nurse’s uniform is more popular than a cheerleader’s outfit and one on functionality that reform of PMs is more popular than reform of reporting but it won’t say which is more wanted.  In effect I am saying that there needs to be an overall thread to coordinate to which the other threads “report” to.

In the attached SS I have listed all the suggestions that I can find.  There are a lot of doubles, some have already been implemented and I will try to condense this.  Overfiend made the first list, in fact two; an evenly spaced list and a pose based one.  I have only used the evenly spaced one;  for simplicity and not presupposing that poses are most important.  Because he put them in order I have assumed a priority.  Not-Charlie did the last list and gave a priority.  There are also lists from Joanna and Mattpoiu and some new ideas.  I won’t put any priority on in future updates as that has to be decided.

What Overfiend did was split updates into 4 areas;  Sex Pose, Clothing / Items / Body, Economy and Functional.  I have split Clothing / Items / Body into 3, so now 6 areas, which I have tried to apply to the other suggestions.

I think that this might be the best way forward.

We have had a recent update on female clothing and a poll on male and two fairly new poses:  maybe the other areas should take precedence.  I would say that items, eg sex toys like strap on, don’t figure much in anyone’s wish list, so just 3 areas to begin with.  And one of those, at least, economy, we already have a thread for.

What did spark most debate recently was exp points.  As Joanna said, “What is the problem?”  A “solution” may cause just as much discontent.  I took some figures at the time but I think it is up to those who propose changes to suggest what they should be.

Attached Files
.xlsx   Suggestions.xlsx (Size: 18.08 KB / Downloads: 17)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 06-17-2018, 06:10 PM