Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
I agree with Joanna, simply complaining that the thread is failing isn't helpful enough. Being a part of the solution is helpful.
However, i have a few suggestions to help us avoid repeating the same mistakes.

1. Break apart the Suggestion thread into smaller manageable sections that designated individuals can oversee. We already have a Economy Thread. We could use a Housing thread (or just reuse the House+email thread), Sex pose thread, Clothing thread and a Functionality thread. I am willing to oversee the Sex pose Thread.

2. Thread managers need to work together to rotate polling. So that each category of idea gets a fair shot an updates.

3. Thread managers need to be in direct communication with the Devs. Suggestion threads struggle partly because we want to know that the Devs are listening.
So we need to make the Devs aware that we are actively collecting ideas. Then ensure that periodically the Devs are receiving our suggestions and giving it sincere consideration.
I can honestly say i have stepped back from the forum because i question the depth of the Dev's willingness to listen & give serious consideration of our ideas. If they are not seriously listening then it would be a waste of our time to change the way this suggestion thread works.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Overfiend - 06-15-2018, 12:30 PM