Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
Charlie, guess you know how popular your second idea is (apt on day Titanic went down). What was reward to be? Half your previous level and a tenth of your money?

Hi Overfiend. Good to have your input again.

1 I don’t think that we disagree. There has to be a distinction between what you get for paying for premium and what you get for free. But maybe that has gone too far: is there any real point in not allowing non-prems to not use money transfer? Probably annoys a lot of prems in fact. Best solution would seem to be to release some things on gaining higher level, like is done with access to baths.

2 Yes but I think they should be done quicker: a week for each.

3 I may be wrong but did not the forum pre-date twitter? If so, why did mnf set up a twitter account? It could direct people to the forum but I don’t think it does so. Seems mnf want more control which they don’t have in forum.

4 This is a seriously bad idea. I guess it is to address the 5 minute round. It would betray those higher levels that had gained (most of) their points before this. Many would walk.

It’s like alt-farming. People thought it was unfair but they could do it too and it brought money into game that was spread around to a degree. Now it’s money for sex and room designs to make up for this. Mnf like it because they can sell in game money.

But it does have positive sides. A top level premium would be unlikely to go with a level 1: now they might if paid so level 1 gets to experience prem poses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 04-15-2018, 07:55 PM