Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(04-11-2018, 01:50 AM)JohnSins Wrote:
(04-11-2018, 01:17 AM)Zephyr Wrote: First, JohnSins – Changing eye colour is realistic – contact lenses.   White girls can tan and lose tan but you can’t really change skin beyond that.   Maybe not that difficult to implement but is there much demand?

When I meant a realistic addition, I literally meant that it is a suggestion that can 100% be implemented within the game as nothing about the game itself just changes. Just have to go to the plastic surgeon, and voila, your now a new person who can now try different RP topics and such without creating/using a different avatar... I mean if you can change everything else, why not your eye and skin color too?... I need my summer tan already, lol...

I misunderstood what you meant by realistic additions.

Yes, if you can choose noses, ears hair colour etc  at start and change many in game why not?

But adding that to surgeon and voila would need an interface update with them which would require work.   Easier to do for eye colour - add it to glasses shop – but maybe need to add a tanning shop for skin changes.

I take your point about RP players and have AV that I wished I’d not made so light but not sure if demand/ease of implementation balance is strong.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 04-11-2018, 10:08 PM