Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
It was suggested that this thread be categorised or even split but Joana and others were not keen:  it seems that they were content just to have a long list.   That has been debated already but this thread does not seem to be progressing.

I have asked Emmie to visit and give some advice but this has not happened.

I agree that we need to advance the thread in some way and prioritising what upgrades people want seems the most sensible way forward.   Maybe we could ask what would you want as the next upgrade?   A new pose;  B  new outfit; C new Game etc.   Then a debate/poll on the first update as to the details.

Due to the space limitations on Twitter that debate probably has to happen here and I think it should anyway.   However, I am not sure where any vote should take place:  here, on Twitter or both.

I am truly confused by how members of the mnf community are using the forum and Twitter.   The game poll collected about 225 votes on forum but over 300 on Twitter.   The Twitter poll on room access collected over 330 votes when I looked two days before end.   On the other hand, there had only been 289 messages on Twitter since January but this thread alone has had 144 posts.

What astonished me is that this thread has had no less than 7,716 views, surely not just you, me and a few others checking new posts.    Can we translate that into something more positive?

I do think that there is no hurry to do this and that further thought should be given before taking any action.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 11-18-2017, 12:27 AM