Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
That rumor was probably nothing. Nevermind about that.

Here's an idea - we should have a location that operates similar to the baths but for public threesome or group sex.  It can be in a place like the Waterfall or the Petnis Forest or the Cabaret.  Or just add a threesome pose to the showers in the Baths.  Once someone that has earned the threesome pose enters the designated area he/she can initiate a threesome sex session for others to join.....Let's take this to the next level.   MNF Public Orgies.

MY heart is screamming yes....i'm sure other sex fiends are thinking "Hell Yeah!!!"....but i know my wonderful yet skeptical forum friends are thinking: 
Why do we need that? We already have the baths. - well because shower sex doesn't let you use the threesome pose
Why can't people just get a room? the showers are being taken advantage of. - True, but how many of us wanted to setup a threesome but are having some minor set backs finding a willing third partner.  Or how many free users want to be a part of a threesome but feel left out because they can't get the pose. Or how many times you just want a quickie without the extended work of making 2 new friends.
Why not do something else with those locations?  - well because public orgies are like the ultimate sex fantasy. Why not have a group sex location in a Meet n Fuck game. 
That's going to take a lot of time to develop - Sure it is.  What's new? every other update takes forever too.  Let's get something worth the wait.  Besides they could always add a threesome pose to the showers in the bath if they want to take a shortcut.
Well we need to think about other priorities first - Sure that's ok. just add this to the list but somewhere close to the top hopefully :-)
Someone already mentioned that idea and it was left by the road to die.- Well let's give it some water to revive it and walk it to the same hospital that the Devs visit regularly so they can be friends with it.
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Overfiend - 11-17-2017, 02:35 AM