Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.18 Average
Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions!
(10-30-2017, 03:42 AM)Lithie Wrote: Not sure if this has been said, but for Friend Management:
If chat history gets cleared so often, let us add Notes to each friend to help keep track of who they are and what we did with them.

A good idea , I imagine a bit like the bio you can create for your own AV.   Some might argue that it would take up too much storage but I have been told that plain text does not take much space.

That leads me on to my own suggestion, for which I had a short lived thread that I may bring back.

At the end of Private Messages it still says that messages older than 30 days will be automatically deleted.   Well, some time back I found that messages were being deleted after only 14/15 days and a message of 16 Oct went some days ago so it seems less now.   It was suggested that it was a capacity problem with more members now but that does not seem likely, especially as old messages could be replaced by new ones.

But I would like to delete the “HI” and “Hey” messages anyway and maybe keep some older ones.   What is really annoying is that earlier messages from someone are deleted, even whilst you chat to them.   You forget that you have asked where they live or their job over a few days at least.

I think that Lithie's idea is really good, and it would solve part of my complaint, if only for friends.   I think that my idea is more important, maybe you don’t, but either is more important than organising clothes, sorry to who suggested it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Suggestion Thread #II: Even better suggestions! - by Zephyr - 10-30-2017, 06:51 PM