#18 Strip/Money Poker
22.58%
28 22.58%
Total 124 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Poll-Red Heat Div
yes . Voting for the 2 current threads ends on Oct 7.

Zephyr, you pose an interesting argument.  Very reasonable.  before we decide on that let's consider the other side of the coin.  
1. if voters really wanted say for example  "Strip poker" why didn't they vote for it instead of blackjack. & vice versa they wanted blackjack why did they vote for it instead of poker.  We can only speculate the reason. However in fact they are distinct games. Maybe voters do have a preference between blackjack & Poker.  
2. if I don't take the numbers as is then those that voted for sperm bank or live sex may feel disrespected and cheated. that is a risk as well
3. by the same logic there are 2 versions of the glory hole in these polls. the first is a female avatar version called Glory hole II. The second is a  Male version called ride em cowgirls. should they be combined & counted as 1 as well.
4. another option is to include more than 2 options in the third poll. For example we could include the top 4 ideas
5. in the last poll we could include the top 4 plus anything that deserves to be combined like glory hole male/female & strip blackjack/poker
6. first we combine the scores of similar ideas then pick out the top 5 ideas to vote on
7. we can just take the top ten ideas individually and vote on those in the third poll
8. or we can take the top ten ideas individually pick 2 in the last poll

as you can see there's alot to consider and some voters may not be able to share their opinion on this....so at the end of the day I'll look at the data and try to be fair. but it looks like it makes sense to include more than 2 ideas in the last poll
 [Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mini-game/NPC Sex ideas I: Poll-Red Heat Div - by Overfiend - 10-02-2017, 10:22 PM