Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Costumes & Requests (update: Easter Bunny)
(03-05-2016, 04:30 PM)maxhasaniceass Wrote: how do you come up with this stuff its amazing

[Image: latest?cb=20140908000844]

(03-05-2016, 09:02 PM)bigcountry1987 Wrote: can you make a marine corps uniform for me, and what about eye patches?

Marine corps and eye patches, I'll see what I can do ^^
                                                                    [Image: signatur_august_16_2_by_mirrrage-dad5mv8.jpg]

(02-22-2016, 06:00 AM)MDMA Wrote: BTW hey, since we're on the topic of punk. How about some cyberpunk, that stuff blows steampunk waaaaaaay out of the water.

[Image: cyberpunk_first_try_by_mirrrage-d9u6jeu.jpg]

It's my first time drawing Cyberpunk, what do you think?

Can you do like sexy lingerie (maybe a couple sets only maybe).

P.S. Love your work.
[Image: dirndl_by_mirrrage-d9u6y1h.jpg]

Dirndl just for fun ^^

The last one looked like a milk maid outfit. As always, great work Mirrage *Thumbs up*
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
Wow! I'm really loving all of your designs. They're all really well done, and like Vally said you should send them to the developers.
Oh yeah I was wondering if you could design some mortal Kombat style clothes or something.
[Image: violet_by_mirrrage-d9vepkp.jpg] [Image: rose_by_mirrrage-d9vepio.jpg] [Image: whiteblack_by_mirrrage-d9vepmf.jpg]
(03-06-2016, 02:29 AM)basketcase Wrote: Can you do like sexy lingerie (maybe a couple sets only maybe).

P.S. Love your work.

here you go ^^

(03-16-2016, 10:34 AM)Mirrage Wrote: [Image: violet_by_mirrrage-d9vepkp.jpg] [Image: rose_by_mirrrage-d9vepio.jpg] [Image: whiteblack_by_mirrrage-d9vepmf.jpg]
(03-06-2016, 02:29 AM)basketcase Wrote: Can you do like sexy lingerie (maybe a couple sets only maybe).

P.S. Love your work.

here you go ^^

*Drools uncontrollably*
A wise man always say: 
"Make Love, Not War"
nice mirage, very nice indeed, it would be awesome if your creations could be used in the game, maybe some day, I have hope
To be simple is to be great