Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Such Roleplay!
Vrook! Say welcome to our goddess! *punch ins side* And stand upright! And ater greeting her .. prepare the lady some drink ..
(03-03-2016, 02:39 PM)Fenix-TS Wrote: reach near the manor, look at that imposing place...dressed like the GODESS I am, a white transparent tunic covering my naked body, a gold tiara on my head and gold high heels, then i yell - 'HEY SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR, THE NEW LADY OF THE MANOR IS ARRIVED'

*the butler is finally back, and with a familiar flick of the wrist, opens up the mansion's main doors, taking a moment to take it all in. Ivan then deposes his luggage on the side, removes his trenchcoat and panama, then adresses the manor's occupants on the spot.*

"Hullo everyone, staff and guests! I am here now and will resume my duties. First, allow me to acknowledge the coming of Our Most Ardent Lady, the Phoenix Goddess herself!" Cool

*Ivan puts one knee on the ground and proceeds to kiss Fenix' hand reverently, saying:*

"Thou are most welcometh to thy earthly abode, oh Heavenly Queen; like unto the roman gods of old thou appear to us, so allow thine humble servant to say... Pulcherrima dea, samper te amabo..." Sleepy
"Let my worship be within the heart that rejoiceth, for behold: all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals."
The Goddess -
(03-04-2016, 06:22 AM)blahbitty Wrote:
(03-03-2016, 10:33 PM)Turroe33 Wrote: *proceeds to organize the vast quantity of items, repairs what needs repairs and noticing we now have a Goddess in residence makes sure we have enough ambrosia and other things to please her.  I also have built a small manufacturing plant for any toys the guests might need run by gnomes.*

Good sir. I am the almighty Cactus. The one true eternal deity.  ...gib me pizza.

I don't believe in cactuses.   Also cacti are plants.  You just need sun.  Unless you are a cactaur then you need a sombrero
"I'm not evil!  I'm Chaotic Neutral!"The Gamer's: Dorkness Rising

You blaspheme. You shall spend eternity in Cactus Hell lest you repent. Also, gib me a hug.
*slams the door* See you soon boys!
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
(03-06-2016, 02:50 PM)CBM97 Wrote: *slams the door* See you soon boys!

U_U ....bye Cath.
Still, you miss me guys!
*replaces his pirate hat with cat ears, sitting on the floor, dejectedly rolling a ball of wool between his hands* I miss my little kitty cat friend.
(03-07-2016, 12:33 PM)Sharp Wrote: *replaces his pirate hat with cat ears, sitting on the floor, dejectedly rolling a ball of wool between his hands* I miss my little kitty cat friend.

Hey, don't make me feel bad with your words ^^ but I'll be back asap. It's a nice place and I love it.
It's a terrible joyless place without you Cath. *Dangles cat toy at Sharp* It's just not the same.