Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BDSM Slave Auction at Vodka Bar - Big Bang
was there any climex...or is the threesome still going on?
Tongue
[Image: YoG5lWf.jpg]
I'm a huge tease, but I don't think it will. I acknowledged that it can't be well received so I'll stop.

On second thought… let's keep entertaining the audience. *throws hat in the air and lays on the ground*
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
*As I am making my return trip from the Beach, I can't help but notice Cath lying there, faint.* Oh my god, what did happened here?
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
*spreads and closes my legs, pretending to do some legs exercises*
*Can't leave that alone.* You ok Cath? Looks like you might need a hand *wink*
*As I start to move away from her, seeing that she is just resting, I see this man aproaching her. And then I notice something unusual* Is that his wiener hanging out of his pants? *asking myself*
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
I'm okay, I'm just waiting for something to happen *wink*

(02-16-2016, 03:38 PM)Vrook Wrote: *As I start to move away from her, seeing that she is just resting, I see this man aproaching her. And then I notice something unusual* Is that his wiener hanging out of his pants? *asking myself*

Excellent one!
Well then, guess I'll join you. *Flops down on the ground, trousers apparently still undone* You don't seem to have put your panties back on. Maybe I should help cover you.
I'm cold! *fakes a shiver*
*Slide my arm round Cath and bring my hand down to cover her in the appropriate place. Rubbing just for warmth of course.* Better?