Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BDSM Slave Auction at Vodka Bar - Big Bang
Today we had our very first BDSM Slave Auction in the Bar Vodka of Big Bang server.

We are having our second one on Sunday at 2pm  New York time
2PM Sunday UTC -5:00

Slaves, Submissives, Sissies, we will accept 20 people, find SissyDana and inquire about the event!
Oh Dana so it was you who started the slave thing. I must say damn good idea, the girl I bought ended up being a permanent addition I think. XD
thanks! it was fun. I guess I'll post the sale prices tomorrow! hehe just trying to think of fun things to do on the site
(01-04-2016, 04:58 AM)DanaMNF Wrote: thanks! it was fun. I guess I'll post the sale prices tomorrow! hehe  just trying to think of fun things to do on the site

Was it massive success? Ive spoken to a few of the "slaves" who thought it was a great idea!
Well Kink, I start to think people are enjoying it, and it can really turn out as a massive money income for players. Like yesterday I saw someone being bought for like 900$. So this auctions are turning into something big with more and more players seeming to be interested in this.
[Image: NDPLBU9.png]
Slavery is a bit of an issue with me, but as long as people enjoy it and no one is harmed. It's all good and fun. I wish all you masters/mistresses and slaves/pets and what not a good time! ^^
[Image: xpXEtwW.gif?noredirect]
So when is the next auction? Rough estimate is fine.
(01-04-2016, 04:36 PM)Emmie Wrote: Slavery is a bit of an issue with me, but as long as people enjoy it and no one is harmed. It's all good and fun. I wish all you masters/mistresses and slaves/pets and what not a good time! ^^

Not a bit issue Emmie for me, its a great issue, and just the idea of a slave auction is something that is hard for me to accept...but, if people like that, have fun, enjoy the role, who am i to judge...just... have fun
Wait. why did they white out slave? that's really ridiculous for a game about sex.
Lave, im not sure of what you are trying to say...white out?