Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 4.23 Average
Suggestions Mega Thread
Emmie, good point. Still I don't believe that the devs would go for such an endevour, due to the lack of content itself.
- Captain, thar she blows! What should we do/!
- Men to guns! ... Run the guns you fools!
(01-27-2016, 11:50 PM)YAT Wrote: Would be awesome to work in the brothel manually.

You and me both. Heart Blush Heart
They should add more lesbian scenes and create impregnation scenes as well. RP impregnation only gets you so far. There are a lot of people that RP breeding.
Oh,I think add how many times has a avatar have sexed is interesting~
(02-06-2016, 07:28 AM)Dr.Via Wrote: Oh,I think add how many times has a avatar have sexed is interesting~

Er… no, after that they will say "hey! Look, this whore has been fucked 300 times!"

I don't think this is a good idea…
Let's see the bright sight of this world!
i think this is a good idea if only you can see it. it will be like a personal stats counter, providing info about sexual encounters and perhaps a list of partners you ve had sex with in the past.
[Image: f3ba6bb78406f8d92a58419e9c7f851b.gif]
I fink wez need da opshun ta propperly represent all da races! Iz feel very oppressed, I do, 'avin' ta look like a puny 'umie! Youz kould say I feel triggered even, n' when Iz feel triggered, Iz getz killy...cept Iz always getting' killy...
[Image: SzHsWmI.gif]
[Image: Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif]
[Image: f3ba6bb78406f8d92a58419e9c7f851b.gif]
I want to be able to have lots of the same hat. Why are we not allowed to fill our wardrobe with identical outfits?
Ballroom masks for glasses.